Chapter 15

what stories would you like me to update? Just comment here in this line which of my story you would like for me to update.

Also, apologies for not updating for almost a month, I'm having an internship you see and I still have a thesis to do.

Anyways, enjoy reading!

___________________________

"Ah"

The little boy walked away.

Well, that's fine.

Hmm, it was unexpected, I was a bit surprised that someone manage to follow me.

I swear, I would have noticed him immediately if he ever comes close to me.

However, I only notice him because I took a glance at my side coincidentally.

"Hmm... Maybe I am too focused..."

I shrugged it off and started heading to my room to rest.

***

It was morning now, I take care of my bed and take a bath, afterward, I wore my usual clothes which is the maid's uniform.

Readjusting the headband on my head and looking at the mirror, I nodded at myself at how presentable I am.

I look at the clock and I still have time before my young miss wakes up.

Without further ado, I immediately went to work, as of now, my master hadn't given me a mission proclaiming as it was for my vacation.

While I walk around, I hadn't forgotten the breakfast that my young miss should eat with that set in my mind- I went to the kitchen, grab a small chair for me to step into, and started to cook.

Once I place the cooked food on the plate, I then pour a glass of warm milk and put all of the breakfast in a small trolley.

I grow used to the stare of this pesky insect that keeps eyeing me.

Am I a celebrity of what?

Is it their first time seeing someone like me who disobey their lord?

It is their lord, not mine so why should I follow him?

The only person who I will follow is my master, Cynthia onee sama, and young miss.

Sadly, it seems that the people here have lost too many brain cells to think about the logic of Jun.

I went inside my young miss's room and quietly strolled around her room

To this day, the assassination attempt is no more.

It seems whoever sent those assassins stopped those stupid attempts.

Well, that suits me as well, I hate to wake up every time an assassin went inside my young miss room.

At least these past few weeks gives me a beautiful sleep.

Hmm.

Can I make an illusion, a field illusion to be precise where once an enemy stepped into the place, the illusion will trigger and will lock them into a hellish hallucination?

Hm...

I'll try doing that when I have time.

Around 8:39 am, my young miss's eyes quivered and slowly opens her eyes, she stretches her arms upward and yawn while still half asleep.

"Good morning, young miss."

"Hm... Good... Morning..."

"Please used this towel to wash your face and breakfast is already here, young miss."