Chapter 4

Zero: I can't publish daily or weekly, school is making me so stressed, by now, I'm reading some light novels or stories to calm my stress.

Anyway, in this chapter, at first, I thought; I will make this whole chapter an explanation of bloodline but then discard it, for some reason, I don't like it, so I will make the explanation of bloodline as short as possible, and vague as possible because they don't have much evidence towards the bloodline.

Anyway, enjoy reading!!!

_____________________

*Jun POV*

"Jun, do you know about the Old World?"

"There is only a bit I know master, in the book, It is said that the old world is rich in technologies, they have this helmet that would make people enjoy a new world as well as a destructive weapon that could wipe out a country, and robots who can do what we humans supposed to do, which made them rely too much on and it was also because of that, the old world made its downfall, not just because of voids but it's also because they rely too much on technologies and this so-called robot."

"...right, this robot that was supposed to protect them, began to malfunction and rebelled, at them, the pressures from the voids and this robot are the downfall of the old world."

Master heaved a sigh before continuing.

"The robots who were smart enough to infiltrate the government system and make it to them, because of that the destructive weapon, called nuclear bomb was released in many countries and let's just say trillions of people died, only does who are lucky enough to survive, however, those who survive to suffer from something that a side effect from this called nuclear bomb, I don't know if it's fortunate or not that we don't have an information of it, we only get bits of information about the old world because of the survivors... Sigh, anyway, about the bloodline...

...Since you like reading books, I think you already know about the bloodline right?"

I nodded at my master and drank the milk before I replied.

" Yes, it is said that bloodline was known when the other worlds descend from this world, then some religious people make them into their god because of their prowess, and how they explain the bloodline towards the six lords."

"That's right... Well, in some cases yea."

I look at my master and then nodded, I don't know about the old world, but If I still remember my past life, then I will guess that this old world would just be the same as my previous world, however, I don't think we did not still rely on robots or more like, we hadn't reached it yet.

I could guess that even that so-called helmet that can make you experience the other worlds, is still not created in my previous world.

"Bloodline...is connected to the old history, the history of the old world, bloodline is connected to the people who became famous in all of the histories, we inherit their prowess, or in some cases, a title that made them famous, there could even a bloodline where it is a sacred weapon and... Sentience..."

"Sentience? "

"The William family... When the head of the William Family awakens his bloodline, what came is a human girl's appearance... She was called the Witch Of Salem, later on, when the six lords manage to protect humanity from voids, the head of the William Family died... The reason? No one knows, it was hidden, but I guess you should know why the head died..."

"Master, master, aren't you speculating too much? Also, why only voids, what about the robots?"

" Oh, that? The William family is not the strongest in the six lords for no reason, the bloodline, or the sentience which is The Witch of Salem destroyed all of them...."