Chapter 25

Zero:  while making this chapter,  I found that,  I lost a file of each characters name and their purposed to the story,  and hell how problematic it was...

"" - Talking
() - thinking
* - Skip
*** - change scene
___________________________________

"Bye-bye Onee Sama, Nee-san!"

"Mm, Take care of yourself, lia okay?"

"Hm!"

Lotte said to little lia while we watch her running and heading towards the elementary all-girls school.

As little lia silhouette could not be seen anymore, Futashima san who is our driver started to drive the car heading towards my lotte's school.

....

"Tell me everything, Jun."

"Hai, at 1:34:45 am, twenty Assassin tried to infiltrate the house, fortunately, the servants successfully take care of them leaving one assassin who they believe is the leader, as they saw the assassin staying at the center while fighting them."

"... The fact that they are fighting the servants face to face looks like they are a weak organization."

".... They're the Snake Organization who specializes in infiltrating and killing the target without anyone noticing, in the world's ranking, Snake Organization is top 11 among the assassin's organizations."

"...is it too late for me to take back my words?"

"Afraid so, but don't worry my lotte, no one will touch you as long as I'm here, not even a strand of your hair."

"Stop, that's creepy, you horny maid."

"Thank you for the compliment."

"THAT IS NOT A COMPLIMENT!"

"However, for me, every word that you use to me, is a compliment, my lotte."

"WILL YOU STOP ADDING 'MY' BEFORE SAYING MY NAME!? I'M NOT YOURS!!!"

"I know, lotte, You are not mine but I am yours, my body, and soul, every part of my existence is yours."

I wonder how I become like this, I feel like I'm too obsessed with her,  whether I'm obsessed or not, it doesn't matter.

It will only matter if someone takes a move at my lotte, I have to eliminate them as soon as possible.

At this moment, I don't even remember who I am in my past life, the only thing I remember is I was a guy and that's it, family, friends, acquaintances, my favorite food, etc.

I don't remember everything, as if it was another memory that is useless to remember.

I only know that this is my second life.

"Y-you!!! How did you become like that!?"

After she said that, I pulled an object from my bag, and then show it to her.

"Here, my lotte, these words here... See, the female lead said this to the main heroine when she expresses her love to the main heroine. Ah, this is the work of the unknown artist, Ciel, I wonder what they look like."

"STOP READING SOMETHING LIKE THAT! IT'S CORRUPTING YOU! YOU ARE NO LONGER THE JUN I KNOW WHO IS SO SERIOUS AND WOULDN'T BUDGE AT ANYTHING!"

"...*fake sad smile*... Yes... I apologize..."

I faked my expression, yes, my expression, you didn't read it wrong, Thanks to this manga I can express even a bit of my emotion, now that my lotte wants me to stop reading this kind of book...I guess I have no choice.