Chapter 27

"So, I was saying, shouldn't she be open towards me?

My lotte is a stubborn person, what do you think I'm lacking?"

"I-I don't think there's anything you're lacking, but..."

"But?"

"Maybe...you can tone down a bit being uh..you know......

........what kind of conversation is this anyway... Just Why... "

Mr. Yustav slams his face on the table as if giving up, As of now, no teachers are coming, I look at the sky and I can tell it's already around 9:30 am.

".... Why am I the person who should be hearing this...."

I tilted and stared at him before I opened my mouth.

"It is because you are interesting Mr. Yustav, that's why I like you."

"WILL YOU PLEASE STOP THAT?! You're making a misunderstanding here!!!" Mr. Yustav said and murmured "...here I thought I just got confess earlier, turns out, she just want to be friends...."

"I deeply apologize Mr. Yustav, if you misunderstood my upfront way of speaking, Don't worry, I'm not interested in you, Even if you seduce me I might only knee-kick your friend over there."

I said while I'm pointing my eyes at his crotch.

"....haa... I feel like my normal life is escaping behind my back."

"...I don't understand this normal life, you enrolled here in this prestigious Academy, no, maybe you got a scholarship? Anyway, since you enrolled here then your normal life will be not normal. Although... This is normal, I don't understand your way of normal life."

"Gah...as I thought........ I should have rejected it."

"...hm... If you have a scholarship, then Why are you here?"

"Well... It doesn't matter, anyway, why do you think no teacher is coming here?"

"Because we are an insignificant insect? If that's how the teachers think."

Mr. Yustav just deadpan stared at me as if saying 'You serious?'

I tilt my head and open my mouth.

"Ah! Don't worry, I am not one of those insignificant insects, however when it comes to you... I'm sorry I think insects are too wrong for you, then how about mites?"

"...that is the most horrible thing you could have said towards me, Why mites?"

"Because they are a part of the spider's family, and they are responsible for the itchiness of a person."

"Haa...this is crazy... I've been put into a mite..."

"Yes, because whenever I'm with you, I have this itchiness to tease you."

"Please...I beg you, everyone might hear us and come to the conclusion we are in some kind of relationship..."

"Hmm... That would be a problem."

"Right so please stop-"

"Your girlfriend might get jealous but don't worry I'll make sure you won't fall in love with me."

"....I give up..."

"...don't tell me you don't have a girlfriend?"

"...... What are we supposed to do here when the teacher is not coming?"

"...very well, it seems that Mr. Yustav is a virgin and still doesn't have a girlfriend, since you want to change the subject I will answer you."

"...this is crazy..." Mr. Yustav murmurs.