Chapter 12: Nothing much but Normal

"I would accept any punishment master, Please punish me."

"...then Jun, you are not allowed to drink milk."

"Eh?"

I will accept any punishment but why milk? Master? Isn't this horrible?

"Now go, serve my daughter and let me talk to these three you take with."

Master really did punish me in such a horrible, cruel way...

When milk is the only thing I could taste...sniffle...

With that said, I still comply not before turning on my master again and asking.

"For how many days should I not drink milk?"

"One month."

"Master, isn't that too much?"

"What do you mean?"

"Not drinking milk for a month?"

"What is punishment then? And who asks for punishment?"

Master said while narrowing her eyes, I stayed silent and sulked internally then bowed at her.

With that, I left the room and head toward my young miss.

As of the moment, I don't know what my master will do to the three and it does not concern me.

Whether the master takes them as her new underlings or kills them, will be decided by her not me.

Now, what's the point of taking them, honestly, I don't know myself.

Before I could go to young miss, I decided to make a simple breakfast, an orange juice, pancake with syrup and butter.

With that said as done, I head towards my cute adorable young miss.

-knock knock knock

"Young miss, this is Jun."

"Get out."

"Young miss?"

"I said, get out! Don't ever step inside my room!"

"...I have your favorite pancake, young Miss."

"Did you not understand me!?"

"Young Miss I will leave the pancake here, I will come later, please excuse me."

I said leaving her breakfast on the floor, then I use [angel cloak] and waited for my young miss to come out.

It did not take for a few seconds until she open the door and popped her head looking everywhere full of cautiousness.

She grabbed her breakfast and quickly closes the door, however, I was already inside.

I look around and saw there was nothing wrong then wondered why my young miss does not want me to come inside.

Is it because of me being able not to wake her up?

Sadly, it seems that my young miss woke up early and was alerted when she saw miss lily and started to make a tantrum.

I am delighted that despite how she treats me, I am the only person she feels safe. Kufufufu.

Ehem.

My~

This isn't like me.

Hmm...hm?

I notice her bed, the blanket is suspiciously messy however as if it was on purpose, it was placed in the middle of a bed forming like it was hiding something.