2

Anna's pov
She let me unzip her dress from the back. The one that fit all of her curves as she stood there unsteady from all the alcohol...

When I was finished she looked at me. She pushed me down to the bed as I felt her on top of me kissing up my neck making me sigh out.

"If you want me to stop I can." She whispered.

I shook my head as she gave me a look. I gave her a reassuring answer and felt her pull off my sweatshirt.

She was straddling me as I smiled. Next was my pants as she took the baggy pants I put on before the party.

Next thing went down was my boxers letting my fully erect dick jump. She smiled and than look for the consent.

I nodded as she rubbed the slit making me buck my hips. She laughed a little as I glared at her before she started to stroke it up and down faster.

"Oh fuck..." I mumbled when she went faster.

I grabbed her hips pulling her closer to me. She was caught off guard and there is no way I'm letting her top me.

She has the top energy when in reality she's always a bottom in bed.

I looked up for the acceptation of consent as she lett me tug at the lingerie she had.

She was most definitely planning this out. I pulled them down before she started to straddle me letting me enter her.

She took a second to adjust the size before rolling her hips letting out a soft moan.

I took her hips and moved her as she moaned more loudly. I sure hope no one is home cause she's always a screamer.

"Fuck... your stretching me out Anna." She said moving faster as I smiled.

I gave her a small slap on her ass. I wanted to be gentle, and not cause a lot of pain because she was still intoxicated.

I started to move my hips up making it reach her g-spot better and she let out a louder moan.

I kept doing this for awhile as she started to bounce and move again the same time.

She had her hands steadying herself on my shoulders as I wrapped my arms around her lower back body. She moved her arms down to my back digging her fingernails in my back. I made her hold still has I gave her a couple of hard thrust making her scratch down my back hard.

"Fuck Anna!" She screamed as I went faster and harder on her.

Her tits were in my face and I was having the dream of every person in love with woman right now.

With my right hand I squeezed her tits and my left hand holding onto her so it could still thrust. I looked up to make sure she was okay and her head was thrown back as I attached my lips on her neck finding her weak spot once again. When I did she wasn't able to think very clearly.

I smiled and gave her some hard thrust. She kept scratching my back hardly making me groan at the pain that yet was giving me motivation to keep going.

She was about to cum when she tightened around me. I groaned when she kept tightening around me. But before I knew it she had came all over my dick making me smile.

She limped on my chest before I turned us over I looked at her to see if she wanted to keep going and she did.

She tiredly put her legs up on my shoulder knowing what to do. We've done this before.

"Are you sure?" I asked her and she smiled tiredly and nodded.

Yet I waited for a verbal answer. I don't want to be called a rapist again. Even though I asked Rachel for plenty of consents...