15

Taylor's pov
My feet touch the wet sand. I saw Sage who was looking at the water like it was a fraud.

"Sagey boo." I said and she looked at me.

"Don't ever call me that again." She said and I laughed.

"Cmon!" I said taking her hand and rubbing towards the deep.

"Taylor stop!" I heard.

I turned around to see her desperately trying to get back to shallows. I tried stopping her but she seemed to struggle.

"She can't swim you idiot." Anna said beside me.

"Oh..." I mumbled.

I watch Sage get out and put a sweatshirt on herself before walking away from our campsite to another one.

"She didn't tell me." I mumble.

"That's why you have to communicate with her. Go look for her and make amends." Anna said and I nodded.

I put on a sweatshirt the belonged to Sage that I stole from her.

I went looking for her as I found a taco food truck. I got me a taco and got Sage a soft taco that she likes.

I went looking for her. I found her by a campsite as I saw another girl...

"Well Im free tonight." The girl said.

"Im not." Sage mumbled.

"Aww cmon. Leave your friends for a couple minutes. You got all of this." She said and Sage smirked.

"Alright im down." She said and I walked away.

I walked myself back to the beachouse. When I arrived I went in immediately and found the bottle of wine Anna set off for me and Sage and one for her and Lily.

I took the cork out of then bottle and grabbed a wine glass going into thr living room again.

I poured nearly the entire glads enjoying what's left with myself. I was getting a call from Sage as I ignored it and put a show on.

Am I sulking? Yes probably... do I need to be sulking right now? Eh no...

Soon enough I did text Anna I was at the beachouse and they should spend a little more time on the beach.

I went into my room I shared with Sage. I took off my bikini and the sweatshirt grabbing the sweatshirt Sage personally gave me.

It smelled really good. It smelt like lavender and blossoms. But I was suppose to be mad at her.

I kept drinking up the glass till the alcohol was halfway gone. I kept my attention at the screen when I heard the door open.

"YOU DONT LEAVE WHERE I CANT FIND YOU!" Sage yelled and I ignored her feeling the alcohol take place.

"TAYLOR DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?!" She kept yelling.

"No. I don't because you already had plans." I snarked.

She scoffed and laughed asking what I was talking about.

"Don't call me out for being dumb. You've already made plans with a girl. I watched it happened. And you didn't even bother to tell me you couldn't swim." I said as I zoned the next words of her voice out.

I felt the wine bottle disappear. Sage took it upstairs. I didnt care I was drunk already. More like teasing drunk.

Anna and Lily didn't come back for another 2 hours.

"Oh was hoping to see you all cuddled up with Sage. Or hearing really loud moans." Anna said and I ignored her.

"Okay... what's wrong with you. Why are you upset." Anna said moving my legs and sitting next to me.

"Don't you dare pin this on me Taylor." I heard seeing Sage at the top of the stairs.

"Sage... made plans with another girl. Ditching us all!" I said getting up and storming off.

"Tay-" I cut her off with a slap.

"Don't make me sulk anymore. Leave me alone and go to your plans with the girl. For all I care go have sex with her!" I said.

"Okay... I admit it was a little rude to make plans that did not include you." Sage said and I scoffed.

"But believe me they were not the plans your thinking of." She said and I shook my head.

Were fighting like s married couple...

"I don't want your apology!" I yelled.

"You should really be quiet there are other people out here." She mumbled looking around.

"I dont care. Got to your plans. See if I care or not." I said walking away.

"Taylor!" I heard but deciding to block her out.

I walked the beach late at night. Making my way up to a seafood place. I placed a small order for coconut shrimps.

I says down snd started to eat a little.

"Excuse me ma'am?" I heard looking ip.

"Im Rachel. I was thinking if I can buy you a drink." She said and I thought about it.

"One drink I wouldnt mind." I said and she smiled.

She took me to the bar area and gave me a drink. We engaged a conversation before I knew the time passed way too fast.

~~~~~~

I opened the door leaning against the wall to find the living room. I found the couch and sat down grabbing my phone. The girl from the bar gave me her #.

"Hi there my love." I heard from behind me making me scream.

She covered my mouth as I tightly closed my eyes. I smelled Sage's scent. She sat next to me on the couch as  she looked at me through the dark.

"You smell drunk." She said and I let out a little giggle.

"The plans I made with girl were to set up a date." She said and I looked at her.

"Wait.. wha..." I mumbled.

"It was suppose to happen tonight but you were too dumb and you wouldn't et me finish. It was suppose to be a surprise." She said and it made sense.

"I-Im sorry. I thought you were gonna leave me." I mumbled.

"Id never do that... im sorry you felt like that..." she said.

She got a blanket and covered the both of us. I snuggled my head into her neck as she wrapped her arms around me.