36

Anna's POV
A few days passed and Taylor was beginning to wake up. I tried talking to her and they went to send her to rehab. I thought that was a good idea.

I looked at her as she was watching tv. It was a cartoon and she didn't look at me.

"Hey... how you feeling?" I asked pulling a chair up by her bed.

She just stared at the tv. I was gonna talk her into rehab because the last time she went was over the summer with her brother and it was a successful clean.

"Hey so rehab is an option right now you know that?" I asked and she looked at me.

"But this wasn't my fault." She said and j was confused.

"Somebody gave me it." She said and a tremble in her voice.

"Who did?" I asked and her eyes lit up.

"Bailey." She said.

"So Bailey was the one who gave you these?" I asked and that  face came back.

"Taylor it's okay to admit it. You were in a bad place." I said.

"That's what got me here in the first place!" She started to raise her voice as the monitor begin to quicken.

"I know, but it's okay. I forgive you." I said.

"You don't even believe me." She said.

"I believe that you used drugs to help y-" she cut me off.

"I didn't do those drugs. Someone did it to me." She said.

"I-" before hearing her dad walk in.

"I'm sending you to rehab. And you don't get to say anything about it." Her dad said.

"I DIDNT INJECT IT!" She yelled.

"Tay-" are my words just invisible now?

"NO ONE BELIEVES ME!" She yelled.

Then her dad and her started to argue back and forth before a doctor came in. He pushed us out letting her have space.

Taylor's Pov
I saw it happen. With my own eyes I saw that she drugged me just before I went out.

She gave me the wrong drug in the drink and so I remember that it happened. I felt frustrated no one would believe not even Anna.

It was now late night and I was going to rehab tomorrow for something I didn't even do. I would have never broke my promise between my brother read Anna.

There was one last visitor as I saw her. I backed up in my bed.

"Look I'm here on peace alright. I'm empty." She said.

"Don't turn me in alright? I was paid to drug you." She said and ip gulped as she emptied her pockets out.

"A name that goes by... Sam." She said as I looked at her.

"I'm going to rehab because of you. Go fuck yourself." I said.

"What if I can get you out of rehab?" She asked me.

"And how? I leave in what 9 hours?" I asked.

"Steal you? I can just take you back home." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm not going back to a bunch of people who don't believe me that you drugged me three times." I said.

"Look I'm sorry." She said.

"I was paid and I need this. I have bills to pay at home and I-" she was saying when I cut her off.

"If you come clean... I'll give you ten thousands.. If you come to agree to come clean and leave right now." I said and she thought about it.

"Bailey I don't hate you... I hate the fact that you drugged me and did all this shut like rape me and stuff." I said and her eyes widened.

"R-Rape? No! That was never agreed to that." She said.

"Oh really and who the fuck is Jaylen?!" I yelled.

"Okay okay Shhhh." She said panicking.

"I don't know who Jaylen was... wait is this why I didn't see you the second time?" She said.

"Pfft what do I know?" I said.

"I'm so sorry..." she whispered admitting to her guilt.

"Piss off. Get out of here and I don't ever want to see you again. Unless you want me to take this up to the court." I said.

I watched a tear rolled down her eyes...

"My mom has cancer." She said and that soften me up.

"My dad is trying to pay the bills and get chemo... but we can't do anything until we get money." She said.

"If you go right now... I'll give you what how much is chemo?" I asked.

"Around 11,000." She said showing me the bill of it.

"Here's 15,000. Out of my bank account. That's my college fun right there so I better be getting a letter that this was sent r for the right thing." I said.

"Of course..." she mumbled as more tears came.

"If you needed help you could have told me... I would have helped your either way." I said and she let out a sob.

"I just- I don't want to lose my family." She said.

"I lost my mom to cancer." I said and she looked at me.

"At the time my dad didn't have a job and we're stuck out broke..." I said.

"I'm sorry your going through this Bailey. But after this. Don't eve fucking speak to me again." I said and she nodded.

"Of course. I-I understand." She said.

She left as I decided to get sleep with whatever I gotta to have left.

Anna's POV
I went in for visiting hours. As is ent up to the desk she shook her head no telling me that Taylor was now in rehab.

I'm glad she was in rehab but apart of me believe that maybe she was right...