23

Taylor's Pov
"We're about to start school... does that mean your going back to college?" I asked and Sage looked at me.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we can't do long distance? Plus I'll always be talking to you." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Unless your working." I said.

"I can multi-task. I'll do it just for you." She whispered kissing me.

"But-" I was about to say when she cut me off.

"Everything will be okay. We'll work it out." She said.

"Okay.." I mumbled.

"And I'll visit you for your birthday. Everything will be okay." She said and I smiled.

February 2 my birthday. Let's hope we can last a month to long distance.

~~~~~

I drive Sage to the airport to go back to NYC for her college. We didn't make it official yet we were thinking maybe we can when it's my birthday. Or summer...

"Hey everything will be okay. Communication though." She said and I nodded.

"Just make sure we call and text. And if somethings wrong than we talk about it." She said and I nodded.

"Man I'm glad we went on that walk with the weirdos." I whispered pressing my forehead to hers.

"Right back at you... now I'll call you when I land alright." She said and I nodded.

She went up the escalator as I sighed turning back and driving back home.

"well? How'd it go sweetheart?" Anna's mom asked me.

"Sadness. Oh the despair." I dramatically said and she laughed a little.

"She'll facetime you and your birthdays gonna come up." She said and I smiled.

"Ugh can you get any better? Your the best." I said hugging her as she smiled.

"I know." She whispered.

~~~~~~

"Yep! We made it official on New Years!" Anna said with her arm hung over Lily's neck.

"That's amazing." I said still playing my game.

"Yeah... hey look I'm sorry about Sage." Lily said.

"Why are you sorry. You still have her..." I said focus on my game.

"Tay she can still be genuine about it." Anna said and I scoffed.

I was still playing so focused and ignoring everything. When I was about to win the final kill I lost.

"Dammit." I said.

My phone buzzed getting a call from Sage. I answered it immediately seeing her face pop up.

"Hey! I'm with my friends in New York!" She said showing everyone.

Especially with a girl being flirty around her. She was holding onto her arm like someone was gonna take Sage away.

I frowned but quickly erased my head. She wouldn't do that. They are probably like best friends like me and Anna.

"Guys do you wanna say hi to Sage?" I asked and they looked at me.

"Uh yeah sure." Lily said as I let her have the phone.

Anna pulled me to the side whispering.

"Please don't talk to her like that." Anna said.

"Okay first of all... if you want it defend your girlfriend you gotta be a lot meaner then that. And I'm sorry. I'm just a little jealous alright?" I said and she looked at me like it was a criminal.

"Wait- why are you jealous?" She asked.

"Well because your here with your girlfriend and the girl I'm talking to is walking around NYC with a girl attached to her arm." I said and she frowned.

"Start off slow... I'm sure she'll come around." Anna said and I nodded.

"She fuckin better." I mumbled walking back.

When I came back Sage was actually walking with her own personal space. I smiled as Sage was looking through her phone while sitting down.

She had just gotten to her apartment so I was excited to see her again.

"Tay Tay..." I heard as I looked at the screen.

"You wanna watch a movie together?" She asked me.

"Ooh what movie are we watching?" I asked grabbing my tv remote.

We put in the first marvels movie captain America and than started a movie marathon throughout the night.

"You know what... I think this is gonna fucking work. I think we will be able to work out." I said.

"That's the vibe I like. We're gonna make it... I promise." Sage said and I smiled.

A/n
Ik this was a really ducking short coaster but I'm really tired so give me a break.

But a phase I don't recommend at fucking all... long distance relationships NEVER FUCKING work. Some do and that's good but 92% of long distance relationships never work either if they are a friend or a s/I although friends tend to last much longer.