5

Anna's POV
I was getting ready for work while Kendra kept talking to me. I haven't been able to talk to Taylor since her outbreak in the cafeteria because Kendra had been keeping me busy.

"Okay Kendra I have to go to work. Can we please talk another time?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah sure." She said and when she hung up I gave big relief.

I called Taylor immediately and when she didn't pick up I looked at my watch and knew I had just enough time.

I grabbed my keys and bolted out the door to Taylor's house. I opened the door without knocking to be greeted with yelling.

She was yelling at her dad. Her dad was sober at the moment.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Your gonna have a kid at your age!" He yelled.

"Oh piss off its not like you haven't had sec at the age of 17!" She yelled.

"I didnt!" He yelled.

"Oh and why should I listen to you?!" She yelled in frustration.

"Because I am your father and if you don't listen to me you will never be able successful in life."

"Being such a disgraceful daughter!" He yelled and Taylor scoffed.

"Fuck you." She mumbled walking away.

"Yeah come back when your attitude changes!!" He yelled as she stomped up the stairs.

I quietly walked up stairs and before I could even get there the door slammed on me.

I waited a little before opening the door. She was laying in bed watching Netflix.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Oh my god Anna. Did you listen to that entire thing?!" She yelled and before I could get to her it was too late.

Her dad came up and saw me. I question how they didn't hear me through the front door.

"Oh so now your inviting friends over to bad talk me. Your such a disgrace." Her dad said before leaving.

"Don't you have work?" She asked.

She stood up grabbing the pack of cigarettes behind her tv. She grabbed a lighter and lit one up.

She handed it to me and I shook my head no. She laid down in bed watching tv as I just stood there.

"You okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'm gonna go to work. Call me if you need too." I said and she nodded.

After that I went to work without having any interruptions.

~~~~~~

"You know the science quantum field..." Kendra said and kept going and going and would not stop about science.

I groaned and she stopped talking. She looked at me and I sighed.

"Kendra it's really cool about science but it's starting to not get really fun when you talk about it 24/7." I said and she looked at me.

Before I knew it she ran out on me. Taylor sat next to me and I groaned in frustration.

"All she talked about was science blah blah blah. I want a girl who's gonna do things with me." I said.

"Mmm... come here." She said.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way. When we reached the cafeteria there was a lone girl drinking orange juice and reading.

"Boom. Now go." Taylor said pushing me.

I tapped the girl on the shoulder and she looked at me. All the sudden my brain stopped working. No words were coming out.

"Uhm... can I help you?" She said confusingly.

I let out a faint whimper and then ran away. Legit ran away. I get so nervous talking to new people.

"Boon!" I heard as Taylor walked into the girls bathroom.

I wanted to literally ball my eyes out right now. Knocking on my stall I told her to go away.

"Boon. You have to build up the courage. She's in our first hour you can talk to her then." she said.

She most definitely didn't leave making me huff. I opened the door and she smiled.

"You'll be okay." She said and I groaned.

When we arrived there she was. Her name was Lily and I took a deep breath before sitting next to her.

She looked at me. She smiled before laughing a little.

"Gonna run again?" She asked and I felt embarrassed.

"N-No." I mumbled.

"Your pretty cute..." she said putting her book down.

I looked at Taylor who was watching this entire thing. I smiled. I always smile when I get compliments.

"Your very beautiful." I said and she snickered.

"Your really shy." She whispered.

"I know." I whispered back.

"That's cute" she whispered.

"Why are we whispering." I asked and she laughed. Her laugh was adorable.

"Here lemme see your phone." She said and I did.

She put her snap into my search bar. I looked at her in shock.

When she saw my face she laughed. She accepted my friend request. She changed my name to cutie. I cringed but thought it was cute at the same time.

"What are you gonna put me for?" She said.

"U-Uhm I don't know." I said.

"Who's Bubs?" She said looking at my phone.

I pointed at Taylor who waved excitedly. I looked back and she smiled.

"That's cute. You guys really love each other." She said.

"You two together?" She asked and I shook my head no.

I looked at her and she has red hair. Lily. I started to change the name in my phone to Lily potters with a flower in the end.

"Your such a dork." She when she saw it.

I was pretty proud of myself for thinking up of that name.

A/n

I wear masculine clothes. That's all I wear. We have a special dinner coming up and my mom is making me wear a skirt.

I'm prolly gonna cry. 😐