9

Taylor's Pov
"Hm... dad do we still have that leftover champagne?" I asked opening the liquor.

He didn't answer but I found it and poured myself a glass before going back to my room.

I'm having writers block in my new lyrics and some alcohol is always there to help me.

"I wonder... if maybe this would work." I whispered.

"Wait a minute..." I said strumming my guitar.

"I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep." I mumbled writing it down.

"Wait a minute..." I mumbled letting the lyrics in.

"I think I left my consciousness in the sixth dimension." I mumbled.

The mic that I put on and strummed the guitar and played the drum beats that would go well with this.

"Wait a minute." My guitar strummed.

"I think I left my conscience on your front doorstep."

"Wait a minute."

"I think I let my consciousness in the sixth dimension."

"But I'm here right now... right now..." the lyrics just came to my head.

"Just sitting a cloud, oh wow." I said and I wrote the lyrics down.

"Yo Tay! Wanna go to the field?" The door opened as I saw Anna with Lily behind her.

"Sure ... but tell me how you like this." I said.

I sang the lyrics I just made up with the electric guitar I have right now.

"That's so good. You have the talent!" Lily said and I smiled.

"Thank you. Means a lot." I mumbled typing on my computer.

I saved it to a flash drive and went to the park with the both of them.

~~~~~

I watched as Lily and Anna played together. They were laughing and playing themselves off.

"Hey. Third wheel." I heard looking beside me.

"I'm Sage." She said holding her hand out.

"Taylor." I mumbled.

She pulled a cigarette out and looked at me. She sat next to me before looking at me again as if she's trying to hint something.

"Do you have a lighter?" She asked and I dug in my pocket giving it to her.

She gave me a cigarette and my lighter back as I lit it up

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"So are you here? Or are you..." I said.

"I'm Lily's older cousin." She said and I nodded.

"By how many years?" I asked.

"Two. I've already graduated highschool. I'm going into Law School soon though." She said and I nodded.

"What are you gonna do after highschool?" She asked.

"I don't know. I'd think maybe being one of those people who spins signs on the streets." I said and we both laughed.

"So how old are you?" She asked me.

"17 turning 18 in a few months." I said.

"I'm 18." She said and I looked at her confused.

I fell for my bestfriend...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara