38

Taylor's Pov
"Drugs." The therapist said as I looked at him.

"You got addicted around 16-17 years old? Yes?" He asked and I nodded.

"What made you go back to them?" He asked me and I slumped.

"I guess they were too addicting." I whispered wanting to get this over with.

"And even after you made a promise?" He said as I just stared at him.

"So breaker of promises, where did you get these drugs." He asked me that's when I gave him a good slap to his face.

"I didn't get them, I don't expect anyone to believe me but don't tell me I didn't try." I said and he scoffed.

"Look this is just to help with my payments. I don't wanna be here either." He said putting his feet up.

"No, it's not that I don't want to be here. It's a place where people need to get help." I said before storming out.

I had missed over nearly 3 months of school, Anna stopped visiting, my dad tried to attack the people there so he probably has pressed charges against him.

I also haven't heard from Bailey but I remember getting a letter a few days ago telling me that her moms doing better.

I let out a sigh going to my room. Suddenly a nurse told me that there was someone to visit and that they won't leave.

"Sage? Is that her name?" The nurse said. I got up quickly, the rehab here had private rooms for visitation.

When I got in the room Sage sat there.

"Hi." She said and I hugged her so tight.

"W-When did you get here?" I asked and she just shrugged.

"Had to come see my favorite person." She said smiling.

"So... this an awkward place to you know." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey I'm glad your doing better." She whispered taking my hand.

I decided to leave it. No one was willing to believe me anyways.

"Yeah, doing so great." I sarcastically said.

"Well my love, I got them to release you today." She said and I looked at her.

"That's what a good lawyer, call me if you ever come to court." She winked as I laughed.

"They just want to have one last therapy with you just to make sure your all set and I'll be waiting outside your love." She said and I smiled.

The door opened and there was a new therapist. I was too excited that I just wanted to get through this fast and get back home.

~~~~~

When I saw Sage I smiled rushing to get a hug from her.

"I'll call you for any inconveniences because you would look hot as fuck in a suit." I said and she laughed a little.

"Grippy socks." She said as we both looked down.

We got in the car and too my house, when my dad saw me he came over rushing to get me.

He hugged me tight as fel a little smile forming. It was hug I'm most likely never getting back. I hugged back and then saw Anna in they doorway.

It felt like the most cringiest way ever, like I was slow running or some shit. But I ran jumping having half of my trust for her to catch me.

She smiled as I hugged her tight. She supported my thighs and dropping me on the couch.

"I hope you did your school work." She said and I smiled nodding.

She looked at me, like as if she felt guilty or something. I just went around the kitchen grabbing me a soda.

"Thank fucking god, they gave me water that entire time." I said and all three of them laughed.

I felt happy that I was finally out of that hospital. Felt stupid as my dad only paid for me to have a lone room.

Must have paid a lot for that...

"Anyways... I have to go visit Lily in Colorado. I was just here to get your butt out of rehab." Sage said and Anna perked up when she heard her ex's name.

"How is she?" Anna asked.

"Pretty good, got a new boyfriend almost immediately." Sage said before realizing that she shouldn't have mentioned that.

"It's okay." Anna said.

"I'm sorry guys. I wish I could stay but my dad wants me home before dinner." She said and I smiled before hugging her.

I left a small kiss on her lips before she left. Anna smiled as she took my hand.

"Your dad bought the car but I picked it out for you." She said as I saw the car in the garage.

It was a red Camaro... with black stripes, I absolutely fell in love with it.

"Aww... you got me one of my dream cars." I said and she gave me a grin.

We ended today with a big dinner of my choice, and cuddled at the end of the day.