40

Sorry to disappoint you guys but the couple few chapters is going by fast asf

Btw Timskip

Anna's POV
Okay so maybe I did get another girlfriend to put my mind off of Taylor. It's not like we'll get that luxury life I fantasize.

Plus... Camilla is good for me. She's sweet and definitely is a good one to keep in bed. Taylor still just trying to get through Senior year.

Yes I still have the feelings for her but recently after I finish highschool, I've been invited to be in an all girls house with a bunch of other tiktokers.

Haven't told Taylor that but I was thinking of surprising her.

I still don't know what Taylor is doing. Her grades have dropped to C's and D's which is still passing but she doesn't seem to want to do anything.

"I love you." Camilla said as she was laying her head on my chest.

"Love you too." I mumbled.

~~~~~

I watched as boy after boy try asking Taylor for prom. Flowers and a cardboard or a poster.

One tried asking her out from a football game but she's denied everything. Even a few girls tried but Taylor was no to everything.

I looked at Taylor who was eating her chicken sandwich.

"Taylor." We heard seeing another guy.

"WILL PEOPLE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled as she grabbed her stuff leaving.

The guy looked at me. He handed me a notebook who belonged to Taylor.

"Oh... okay thank you." I said and he smiled nodding.

"I have to go, I'll see you next hour though." I said and she looked at me.

"Your so attached to her baby... why can't you be attached to me?" She whined.

"I promise I'll see you next hour. Taylor is just going through some shit right now." I said cringing at the nickname but kissing her forehead.

She rolled her eyes but let me go, I looked around for Taylor who I found on her car still eating her chicken sandwich.

"What your here to ask me out to prom too?" She asked and I laughed.

"Here's your notebook." I said getting in the car.

"You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah... I'm doing perfectly fine. Just whopping my mojo." She said finishing her sandwich.

"Mm. I sure hope your okay." I mumbled.

"I promise, I'm just... still a little off alright?" She said and I nodded.

"Okay.." I mumbled.

~~~~~

Taylor's POV
"Wanna go to prom?" I heard as I was about to scream but when I saw who it was I smiled.

"Hi sage." I said and she smiled.

"I never went to prom because I though it was for you know- coupled losers." She said.

"Pfft, I'm not into couple. We can go as friends?" I asked and she smiled.

She cupped my cheeks giving me a kiss. I smiled as she took me in.

"Sage." I said and she responded with a hum.

"No sex... I just don't feel up to sex at the very moment." I said and she smiled.

"Of course." She whispered grabbing my waist taking me down with her as I laughed.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Heya... guys." I heard Anna.

"Wanna go prom shopping? Camilla's is inviting you guys." Anna said as she popped her head in.

"Sure. I don't have anything better to do." I said.

When we arrived I was just aiming for a black or blue dress. Never really liked prom, last year I went with a guy and dude who smelled like shit.

Had to spray him with cologne as if I was spraying my brother with it.

"I'm aiming for the pop out dress my lord." Camilla said as she rushed into the shop.

I looked around to see a dress that had a revealing back, and there was a cut thigh height as it was down to my ankles.

I smiled as my mom would always think that's too revealing. There was a red dress with off shoulder straps and covered the curves of my body and the cleavage of my breasts but I'm not really feeling to be called a slut right now.

"Honey you have to be GLOWING!" Camilla said as she brought me to dresses that were so short you could see a flat persons ass fall out.

"No thank you." I said as I went back to that black dress. I decided to try it on and came out for suggestions from Sage and Anna.

When I did they both looked at me like my head exploded.

"Sage stop looking at my ass." I said and she smirked.

"You looked beautiful my love." Sage said giving me a kiss as she hugged me.

I looked at Anna who tried looking away. Is my ass really popping out?

"You looked uhm- pretty." She said as she looked at Camilla.

"Oh my god you looks so beautiful!" Anna yelled as she went to Camilla.

"Are you jealous?" I heard as I was surprised seeing Sage.

"I mean I've seen the way you two look at each other. You wouldn't need anything if you had each other." She said.

"Sage... I don't like Anna like that."