7

Tw: Sexual Assault

Taylor's Pov
I felt really tired. I stayed up all night making finishing touches on a project.

"Are you read- your not even up!" My dad yelled and I groaned.

"Go away!" I yelled digging my face into the pillow.

"Get up! Now! We're leaving in 20!!" He yelled.

I felt silence until water came on top of my head making me fully wake up.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Get out!!" I yelled pushing him out.

I was drenched. I got up and undressed putting a dress on. It was the scarlet red dress. It went down to my shins and had a cut on the side that revealed my thighs.

"Stretch marks." I angry whispered.

I tried to cover it up with makeup. I was gonna wear another dress but my dad wouldn't shut up.

I walked down with comfortable high heels that I'm gonna be desperate to take off. I wore shorts underneath a dress in case if I wanted to change I could easily put a shirt and go home comfortably.

He looked at me and smiled before going out. I sighed and texted Anna if she was there yet and she was close.

When I arrived the people saw us and including a lot of people who wanted to open deal.

I'm just here for that Champagne. Dad always brings the best champagne out. He bought the expensive champagnes from the brand Moët and Chandon.

"You really wore his dress? Wow I was thinking you'd fight back." Anna said as her usual suit.

Beside her was Lily and they were holding hands. Aw cute. She finally found someone.

"I'm Taylor very nice to meet you." I said as me and Lily shook hands.

"I'm Lily. thank you for inviting me." She said and I smiled.

I left them alone so they can have their time. I walked around and talked with people and especially some cute girls dressed up.

On my life I would be on my knees for milfs. God they are so fucking hot.

"Taylor! Come!" I heard my dad say.

I came and there he was. James...

"Meet the Allens." He said and James out his hand out to shake mine.

Is he fucking dumb? Instead I walked away I met up with someone that wanted to open a deal. I talked to them before seeing my brother.

"Tyler!" I said hugging him.

Tyler bestfriends Lance is 2 years younger which is my age. Tyler graduated last year and is going into business to take over my dads company.

My dad owns a world wide company and wanting to open deal and close them was his thing. Being the ceo of it was crazy.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and he nodded.

I went towards the bathroom and doing my business. I looked in the mirror to fix some makeup when I heard the door being opened and closed.

I looked to see James. What the fuck.

"I didn't hear from you since?" He said getting closer.

"Come any closer I will fucking rock your shit." I said and he laughed.

"No need too. I'm just here to discuss the deal." He said.

"I'm getting my dads company. Your brother is getting your dads company. If you marry me than we both would be rich." He said and I scoffed.

"What makes you think that im gonna marry you." I said and he looked at me.

I realized he was behind me. His hands were on my waist come up towards my sides and up on my chest.

"God your so... fucking sexy." He whispered and I cringed really hard.

I was gonna talk back but before I could I felt a sharp pain on my thigh. I looked down to the see the slit in my dress he aimed a needle into my thigh. I looked at him and he smiled.

"It's okay. Just relax. The party's over before you know it." He whispered when I felt my body be more tired by the second.

He caught me before I could hit the ground. Everything was blurry more by the second and I past out. It almost felt like I was about to go into surgery.

Lily's pov
"Hey I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Will you come show me where it is?" I asked Anna who was talking to I assume Taylor's brother.

She nodded waving goodbye and showing me. The door was locked but Anna had a key to it.

She waited outside and I walked in. I was checking in my purse for a tampon when I saw Taylor.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

"Say anything and your gonna get yourself hurt." I heard seeing a guy.

"Yeah. Keep your fucking mouth shut and walk out." He said.

I did and told Anna. She immediately called someone. And was gonna walk in.

"Wait. He has threats." I whispered.

"And? What is he gonna fucking do?" She said walking in.

I waited for people to show up when I heard grunting. Anna was literally beating the shit out of the guy.

"You sick piece of shit." She said kicking his stomach really hard.

I ran over to Taylor was passed out cold. I checked her pulse but it was weak. She was breathing normal and her heart beat was normal.

It's as if shes under anesthesia...

"Hey wake up." I whispered shaking her.

She didn't wake up. Lily took my hand and told me to find her brother.