56

Anna's POV

She tugged at my hair as I was eating her out from below. Her knees buckled telling me she didn't have enough stability.

"A-Anna. I—" she let out a whimper interrupting.

Before she could run through with her orgasm I stopped letting her breathe before she huffed at me. I moved her setting her down on top of the counter.

Before she could say anything else I went down on her letting her hold onto my hair. She pulled it through a pony holding tight.

"Oh fuck..." she tried closing her legs.

It sure has been a long ass time since than.

"Anna— fuck I'm gonna cum." She heaved out.

"Cum whenever." I said before pushing in two fingers.

She let go of my hair holding the back of my neck and digging her fingers. Her legs trembled beside me.

Her back arched and her legs curled against my side as she covered her mouth. Letting out a loud moan into her hand. She came. She breathed hard as I kept going making her push my head away.

"Long time." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Cmon." I said making her jump.

I carried her to my bedroom. I laid her down but she sat and pulled back my arm.

"The bedsheets." She mumbled.

"No worried, I have extra. Just relax." I said.

"Pull your pants down." She glared at me with puppy eyes. This damn girl...

I pull the wet sweat pants down. Before walking away and pulled me back again.

"Where are you going." She whispered.

"To change.  And you get you some clothes." I said before rubbing her jawline.

"Kiss me..."

I gave her a kiss expecting it to be a small one. She pulled me down into the bed.

"Can I?" She asked me and this girl with her fucking puppy eyes...

"I— I would expect you didn't wan too." I said and she waved me off.

"Lay down. It's my turn." She said giggling making me laugh.

She straddled me and taking my boxers down.

"Wow your... hard. I forgot big it was..." she said biting her lip.

She had started rubbing it. Making me buck. It's been awhile since I've done this...

"Awh. Still so sensitive..." she said going a little faster. She kept eye contact as I breathed a little harder.

I sat up as I started grip her thighs. My eyebrows furrowed in the pleasure. Precum had came up and she smiled using it while still rubbing up and down.

It's been awhile... I would have last longer but I can already feel my orgasm coming up. But that shortly ended when she stopped.

"Hands to yourself." She said before using my shoulder to hover over.

She slid down getting use to the size and keeping her head on my shoulder.

"Sorry. It's been awhile:" she said and I shook my head.

"Take your time." I said and she smiled.

She started to roll her hips slowly, occasionally letting out breathy moans.

I was going to help her. Laying her hands at her waist before she slapped them off.

"No touching..." she said and I scoffed as she moved her hips faster. Bouncing and watching her.

Louder moans filled the room as I wanted to touch her so badly. She moved her hands down from my shoulders to my back digging her nails and scratching my back.

"Fuckkk... she mumbled. She was moving up and down as I smiled looking up at her.

"Keep that eye contact with me love." She said wrapping her hands around my neck. Putting pressure on both sides.

I licked my lips watching her. She was letting whimpers out as I wanted to touch her so fucking bad.

When she grabbed my hand I looked with surprise. She put my hand below her stomach letting me feel the way my dick was moving in and out of her.

Bulging. She squeezed my hand before putting my hands at her waist. I helped her keep moving.

"I'm going to cum." I whispered warning her.

She didn't stop and went faster letting herself fall into an orgasm. She laid her head on my shoulder breathing heavily.

"S-Sorry." She mumbled before leaning back up. Moving fast on me before I made her stop.

"You're tired. You don't have too-"

"I want too... your- the only one who... fuck." She was overstimulating.

"Lo-" she keeps cutting me off.

I was getting closer... I'm gonna cum whether she gets off or not.

"Love I'm g-gonna cum in you." I gasped as I moved her faster making her cry out.

I slightly thrusted my hips up making her shove her head in my neck.

She was too tired... I tried to lift her up before I could release but it was too late.

"Taylor?" I called out and it took me a second to realize she was crying in my neck.

"I'm sorry- I don't usually—" I shook my head giving her a comforting rub on her back.

"It's okay.. do we need to talk about this?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Let's clean you back up." I left to get a bath ready. She just need to a warm bath to let her soak in. Not necessarily need to wash her hair again.

I put my clothes back on and making sure she still had those pairs. When it was filled I carried her and letting her get in the water herself.

I pulled the sheets off and putting on new ones. I hear her call out for me as I walk over.

"C-Can you get in?" She asked me.

"Of course..."

"I'm sorry... I'm not usually like that."  She whispered as got in behind her.

"Nothing to apologize love." I said and she smiled thanking me.

When the water got cold I pulled her out and let her lay down on the bed. She curled up immediately. I had the girls get us some lunch while they were out.

She dug her head into my chest before sleeping away...