Hogwarts Express - Ch.2

Looking around the platform, Hermione gave up trying to find Ron and Harry. 3 weeks had passed since they'd received their Hogwarts letters, and it was currently September the first. Her and Ginny had been searching for the two for almost 10 minutes now. "I told you we shouldn't leave them alone" Ginny huffed, crossing her arms.

"Gin, you were gonna force them to drag our trolleys around"

"I didn't start dating Harry only for the snogging, you know"

Hermione rolled her eyes, walking towards the train as her and Ginny pushed their trolleys over. As they were about to load their trunks on to the train, Harry and Ron appeared out of no where.

"We found a compartment"Harry told.

"Loaded it with sweets"Ron grinned.

The Weasleys had been paid a hefty sum after the war. Each Weasley got 1000 galleons for their help during the war. While the others were more wise with their money, Ron went to the sweet shop in Diagon alley everyday.

Ginny shook her head disapprovingly, having a retort ready on the tip of her tongue but Hermione spoke. "Come on then, we don't have much time" She said, checking her watch.

10:50

Ron and Harry got off the train and helped them, as Ginny kept watching for any reporters. "What did you tell the daily prophet? I don't see a single one in sight"Ginny told.

Harry had a devilish smirk on his face. "I told them I wouldn't be returning to Hogwarts and was planning to stay at Godric's Hallow for a year"He said.

"Don't forget how you mentioned that Auror opportunity"Ron added, a matching grin on his face.

Hermione scoffed, "You told them that you were opening your own Ministry of Magic"

Harry's smirk grew, "don't you remember who I said would be minister for magic?"

"They chased me around for a week"Hermione scowled, remembering how they followed her around Diagon alley just last week.

"At least he didn't tell them you were his boyfriend" Ron said, throwing a glare at Harry over his shoulder.

"The next day, he kissed me in front of the camera" Ginny told.

Harry gave them a cheeky grin as they glared at him. "I got you all cake, didn't I? You forgave me"

Before they could reply, they were blinded by flashing lights. Hermione brought her hand up to cover her eyes, barely making out the group of people racing towards them. Paparazzi.

Grabbing Ginny and Hermione's arms, Ron quickly pulled them towards the train as Harry multiplied the trolleys to block the mob of reporters.

They got on the train and raced down the corridor, right into the compartment Harry and Ron had saved for them. "I thought I was about to have a seizure"Ginny said as she flopped down into her seat.

"They came out of no where! I thought you were going to stand guard!"Ron huffed.

"Don't blame me! Your boyfriend distracted us all-"

"Boyfriend! I'm not the one shagging him-!"

"Well, you're missing out aren't you-!"

Harry sunk low in his seat, hoping Voldemort had killed him. His face was red, hiding half his face in his shirt.

Hermione grinned, leaning back as she stole a chocolate frog from Ron's pile of sweets. Passing one to Harry, the two watched as the Weasley siblings bickered about their relationships with Harry Potter.