Tower One - Ch.16

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"What's the worse that could happen?" Theo questioned.

Hermione raised an eyebrow at him, looking away from Pansy. "It's banned on school grounds? And it could be used as an invasion of privacy?"

"It's nothing" Pansy rolled her eyes.

"If I've learned anything about you lot in this past month, it's that you can't be trusted when you're curious"Hermione snapped, causing them to grin.

"Curious of what?" Blaise asked innocently.

The portrait opened and the 3 Slytherins practically jumped away from Hermione. Draco stared suspiciously, his eyes flickering from Pansy, to Blaise and then to Theo, before landing on Hermione, who looked like she'd rather be anywhere else.

"What're you interrogating her for this time?" Draco questioned.

"Nothing. We're just trying to have a little bonding time. If we convince her, she can convince the rest of her rats-"

"Nott" Hermione snarled.

"Yeah, yeah" He waved her off, turning back to Draco. "So then by tonight, we'll have our first night up"

"You'd never bond with Gryffindorks willingly"Draco stated, narrowing his eyes at his friend.

"Well I haven't been able to get into 'blackout drunk' mode ever this this stupid law because of your precious little secret" Theo snapped. "Because, apparently, I might have a slip of my tongue and accidentally burst your lover out to our friends"

"So yes, I am not willingly wanting to bond with them, but Granger- okay, fine, don't give me that look. Weaselette and Looney seem alright, so how bad could the rest of them be?" Theo said.

"I'm still not agreeing to this" Hermione announced.

"What could we possibly do?" Blaise asked dramatically.

"You could get them all blackout drunk and get them to admit things"Draco drawled, now understanding. His friends hadn't let go on what had happened on Granger's birthday, it had been weeks ago. They were going to find out in their own way. The way that Daphne and Pansy had decided weeks ago.

The 3 Slytherins smirked at him as Hermione rolled her eyes. Her friends hadn't dropped it either. Ginny was bringing it up at least 5 times a week. Harry didn't ask any more questions about what happens in the Malfoy room, in fear he would be given too much detail. Ron was still upset she had defended Malfoy, and was suspicious of her every move around the blonde.

The portrait opened again, and the Gryffindors, along with Ernie and Luna, walked in. Ron instantly glared at Draco, then at Pansy, then towards Blaise and Theo. "Are we interrupting something?" Ron snarled.

"Yes, you are"Draco smirked. He had almost immediately noticed Ron's sudden attention to him weeks ago. It didn't take long to figure out it was because of Hermione. And he used it to his advantage as much as he could, riling Ron up as he dropped the slightest of hints of what could be happening between him and Hermione.

"No, you aren't" Hermione corrected.

"Yes, they are, we aren't done talking"Pansy stated.

"We are. I refuse-"

"Give us a reason at least!" Theo demanded.