Black Shirt - Ch.18

"Are they seriously still in their room?" Ginny questioned, grinning madly.

"It's been 14 hours" Blaise smirked, leaning back. "Wonder what the Veritaserum did to them"

"Did to who?" Luna asked as she walked over, kissing Blaise on the cheek before sitting beside him. Ginny smirked slightly as Blaise flushed.

"Granger and Draco"Blaise answered.

"Maybe they woke up early?" Luna suggested, seeing Ron leave his room.

"Oh please, Draco never wakes up early after he's drank" Blaise scoffed. "And the way that Granger dragged him away, I'd say they've had a long night"

"We can only wish"Ginny sighed dramatically. "I mean even Ernie is getting along with Greengrass. Parkinson isn't trying to kill Neville. But Malfoy and her are still fighting, you should've heard them at the library before they got kicked out" Ginny told.

"Pansy is ignoring Longbottom's existence as much as possible, Astoria has given up trying to get rid of MacMillan and Draco just likes bothering your dear friend"

"Hermione still isn't awake?"

Blaise and Ginny turned their heads, Luna having already seen Ron walk over. "I don't know. She's probably just preparing for Malfoy Manor"Ginny shrugged.

"And Malfoy?"

"I'm not tracking Malfoy"She rolled her eyes.

"I'm checking the Library"Ron mumbled angrily. He stormed through the common room and out the portrait, his hands in fists.

"I hope they've shagged"Ginny stated. "Honestly, he just chose Lavender so he could run after Hermione"

"I thought Ron was just visiting Lavender at the hospital during the summer?" Luna said.

"Yeah but then he broke up with Hermione 2 weeks later and began visiting Lavender more often. Then the law brought them together. Hermione and Lavender don't mind each other because Hermione says she isn't in love with Ron" Ginny had a scowl on her face as she spoke.

"I mean how can she just not hate Lavender? Like she dragged Ron away! I still hate Cho and she left Hogwarts 2 years ago!"

"Hermione has gotten over Ron. Cho has probably gotten over Harry so she might not hate you. Lavender doesn't hate Hermione because she isn't a threat to their relationship" Luna shrugged.

Ginny bit her tongue and looked down at the daily prophet. "Maybe"

—:—:—:—

Hermione barely got to open her eyes before she felt the pain of a headache, the light in the room burning her eyes. She groaned, turning her back to the light and burying her head in the shoulder beside her. Spearmint.

She furrowed her brows, slightly confused before she felt an arm around her waist. She then noticed there was another person sleeping beside her.

Her eyes shot open and she almost let a gasp slip through her lips. She had been sure it was a dream. She pulled her head back just the slightest and the arm around her tightened, pulling her closer.

She rested her head against his shoulder again and looked down to where his arm was. It was thrown over the covers, on her hip. But that wasn't what she was focused on. She was wearing his shirt. His shirt that fit like a dress on her. One of her arms was snuggled between their bodies and the other was under his head, her hand in his hair.

Her face flushed as she felt him move his head over hers. She ducked her head under his chin, hiding her face from view. She heard his breath hitch, and she knew he had just figured out who was cuddling up next to him. His whole body tensed and no sound escaped him for nearly a minute, so she waited, wanting to know his reaction.