Whiskey and Wine - Ch.17

So they began. They each took a single sip, except for Ron and Lavender who didn't trust the Slytherins at all. Neville was hesitate but if Hermione trusted them, he knew he could too.

"Alright then"Blaise cleared his throat. "Which game?"

"20 questions?" Ginny suggested, a wicked grin on her face.

"200" Blaise said. They needed the game to last.

It didn't take long for them to regret putting Ginny Weasley and Blaise Zabini in the same room. Two minds so alike and torturous.

Ginny turned to Hermione almost instantly. "What were you two doing in your room for that long? From Lunch to nearly midnight? Honestly, what were you doing?"

Hermione glared at her as all eyes turned to her. "Reading a letter from the Ministry that stated we would be going to Malfoy Manor tomorrow to speak with Narcissa Malfoy"

Ginny's grin shattered. "Malfoy Manor?"

"They're making you go to Malfoy Manor? To have a bloody meeting?" Harry questioned, sitting up straight.

Hermione grinned mockingly. "Isn't the Wizengamot just sweet?"

She felt Draco's arm tense just the slightest. She knew she didn't have to mention it, knowing they would get defensive, but she knew it would stop her friends from asking what her and Draco did.

Her friends. Not his friends.

"It took you 7 hours to read a letter?" Theo asked.

"I'm sure I was with you and Blaise for 3 of those hours, Theodore" Draco said, narrowing his eyes at his friend.

"Which leaves four hours" Blaise smirked. "Weaselette, I believe you were asking the question" Blaise added before Draco could hex him.

"No. She already asked a question. Granger has to ask now" Ernie spoke.

"Ugh fine" Ginny huffed, crossing her arms.

"Why are you so nosy?" Hermione asked in return.

"Because I feel like you're always leaving things out"Ginny told. She then glanced around, wondering who to question. "Alright, Zabini. How'd you get all giddy with Luna so quickly?"

Never, never in Draco's life had he seen Blaise blush. "She gave me a kiss on the cheek before we went to sleep"

Luna looked at him happily, and kissed his cheek. Ginny seemed surprised by the answer but it touched her heart in a way. Blaise cleared his throat and thought of a question before glaring at Draco.

Why did Draco have to know him so well? Now he couldn't ask his desired questions.

"Pans, what's the sleeping arrangement with you and Longbottom?"

Pansy glared at him. "Aren't we targeting Draco?"

"Yes but he's planning on murdering me, so I must take turns with the whole lot"

"Answer the question, Pans"Astoria smirked, nudging her.

"We take turns with the bed" Pansy snarled. "One night, he'll sleep on the Love seat. Next night, I will"

She then turned her head to Draco. "Your next Drakie"She snapped harshly. She loved targeting but hated being targeted.

"Weasley, are you stalking me?"

Ron glared at him, his face reddening as he straightened up. "Of bloody course not" He growled.

"He didn't take the Veritaserum" Theo reminded.