Granger - Ch.21

Hermione stared.

Where was her bed?

"Did you do this?" She asked.

"I wouldn't have called you if I had done it" He snapped. She turned her head to glare at him, "Who else would have done it?"

"I brought you to figure this out, how the fuck would I know?" He leaned against the wall.

"What is your problem?" She questioned, shoving him in the shoulder. "You've been a jerk all day!"

"What is my problem? I'm meeting your parents tomorrow- people I've never met and you want me to just pretend it's an everyday occasion?"

"I had to meet your parents and they've both threatened to kill me. I doubt my parents are going to be any worse-"

"You're psychotic, who knows how your parents are like!"

"Laugh at my parents again and I will carve your heart out and-"

"Exactly, Psychotic"

"Like you haven't said worse?"

"I don't go into detail and fantasize about it!"

She glared at him, taking out her wand before turning to the bed. She cast the slicing charm, one after the other but the bed wouldn't slice in half.

"Nothing works"

"How could they possibly know we don't share a bed?" Hermione thought aloud.

Draco tilted his back against the wall, narrowing his eyes at the bed. Then he shut his eyes and let out a groan. "They must've heard us the other day during those fucking classes"

Idiots.

"We can't- not tonight" They had to see her parents in the morning. She couldn't risk being late.

"Doesn't look like we have a choice" He scoffed. He pushed off the wall, undoing his tie and throwing it by his dresser. His white shirt followed, and he was about to throw it before he paused.

He turned to her, grinning. She narrowed her eyes. "You seemed quite comfortable last time" He told, tossing her his shirt.

She caught it instinctively and glared at him, her face flushed. She threw it at him aggressively, watching it hit his chest and fall into his arms. His grin hadn't fallen. He stalked over to her, causing her to step back, unsure.

He practically scrunched up the whole shirt, from the rim of it to the collar, the head hole wide open. He threw it over her head, pulling it down her face and not giving her time to process it as he pulled it over her properly, not having to tell her to put her arms through the sleeves. The top 3 buttons were still undone but she was too busy glaring at him to notice.

"What're you doing?" She questioned as he fixed the collar of the shirt, his hands going to the back of her neck and fisting her hair to pull it over the shirt.

"Being the best person ever and not having to let you ask for things"

"What would I have asked you for?"

He smirked now, not the boyish grin he had before. His hands were still in her hair and he threaded his fingers through it, tugging at them just a bit to tilt her head up. His face was inches away from hers.

"Don't think I haven't noticed that my black shirt has disappeared, Granger"He said quietly. "You can have this one too"

She froze, tensed completely. He watched out of the corner of his eyes as her hands raised themselves, as if to grab onto him before they'd fist and drop to her side. Her face not red but a soft pink.