THREE: got it.

sadie

"i hate you! i fucking hate you!" i yelled at her, tears running down my face as i wiped the snot on the top of my lip with my sleeves.

"do it!" she yelled at my face.

"i don't want to" i cried, shaking my head.

"little brat doesn't know how to obey any orders cause she's so used to giving them out instead. boo hoo. i feel so bad for her, maybe i should go easy on her"

"don't you dare stereo type me when you know for a fact that you are worse than i am!" i yelled again.

"based on what was that assumption made?"

i just stared at her, with pure hatred in my eyes. i just stared harder and longer, maybe her head might fall of mysteriously, except it won't be a mystery. i'll know it was me and won't once feel bad or guilty for it. "i'll kill you"

"is that a death threat?" she asked, still making fun of me.

"i'll kill you, not physically, but emotionally. i'll make you suffer, do you understand what i'm saying? suffer. we're done." i said. hating the fact that uncontrollable tears were escaping my eye at every blink i took.

"what are you going to tell your parents?" she asked, still confident of herself.

"we fell apart" i answered while gathering my things.

"just like that?"

"just like that." i confirmed. "i'll make up a lie and tell them you wronged me in the worst way possible, they'll never want me to be near you ever again."

"i'm gonna fucking out you."

" i'm gonna out you then." i replied.

"they'll never believe you."

"let's see. who will our families believe? Ms. astor, who is set to be the next ceo of her fathers company or you? just a daddies girl, that spends way too much money on meaningless stuff and pretty much always lies whenever she has the opportunity to?"

"i never lie." she huffed.

"i may have ignored you, but i'm not oblivious. you think you're fooling everyone but frankly it's the other way around." i tried to not cry, tried to make her think i was okay and i didn't care about us. but i did, i cared too much because she is my only hope of not dying being in this closet. it's so dark here, to the point where can not see a single glimps of light anymore.

"why do you care so much that i'm breaking up with you?" i asked.

"because i love you." she replied.

"that's a bull of shit."

"it's true." she finally started crying.

"ladies a gentlemen! i present to you the master of manipulation!" i yelled and started clapping. "what am i even doing here?" i gathered my things and headed for the door, "i'll see in the next gathering, probably." i smiled.

"oh- and remember. suffer." i closed the door with a bang. walked to my car with a straight face, showing no emotion, until i reached my car and immediately broke down after turning on the engine.