FOURTY - FIVE: girls night

billie

after i was forced to talk to drew, which turned into a four hour hang out i am ready for today. aka girls night out plus slumber party day. violet was right, nothing serious was going on i just got a little too emotional.

she on the other hand did talk to aaliyah but it didn't go well. at first they did make up but as they were catching up, i believe aaliyah said a comment about heather and they ended up fighting again. whatever cause aaliyah is invited today. obviously violet has no idea.

"violet, pack your bag already we're going to be late." i rushed her, while she dumped her stuff into a tote bag and i waited by the door.

"just give me one more minute to grab my toothbrush." she ran back up to the bathroom, grabbed her toothbrush, put it in the bag, picked up the bag and walked over to me. "let's go?"

"let go." i nodded once. we entered the elevator which took us to the underground parking lot, we walked hand in hand to her car, she opens the door for me then went to her side.

"are we going to be forced to sleep in the same room as everyone else?" violet asked.

"i don't know, claudia didn't tell me shit." i answered. "it's going to be fun, don't dread it. you're going to be with me the whole time."

"i know i'm going to be with you all the time, it's why i'm going love, but i will not allow you to worry about me having a good time. you have to have fun with your friends too, i'll be watching with a smile on my face from afar." she said.

"we'll see about that." i could feel my cheeks heat up. "also our kind of a girls night out does not include clubs and alcohol. it includes cute workshops and dinner so you'll be occupied."

"i'm so glad to hear that." she sounded really relieved.

"you're acting like you didn't party like crazy when you first arrived here and i didn't catch you in a house party after you ghosted me." i blank stared at her.

"i was lonely, i wanted to make friends." she replied with a slight pout.

"awh, i'm sorry for saying that. it was uncalled for, if it makes you feel better i hate partying now too. so we can be boring in our twenties together." i grabbed her arm.

"we are far from boring, trust me." she chuckled.

"yeah you're right." i nodded. in fact now that i think about it people who party too much are the boring ones cause they probably have nothing better to do with their lives. or maybe they're ignoring their problems, or have been dragged there.. or just trying to make friends at the wrong place...

a few minutes later we parked in fin and claud's driveway where we met claudia, who was already in the car. "put your stuff in the living room and come back out." claudia said, i replied with an "alright" and both violet and i went in.

"violet!" tytus came running towards violet and hugged her for the first time instead of me. "dad take me to grandmas!"

"well hello there." she seemed to be as shocked as i was. yet she still got on her knees and hugged him properly. "well then give grandpa patrick a big hug for me." she told him.

"okay!" tt smiled and nodded.

"pinky promise me." violet linked her fingers with him. she had a slight smile on her face.