FIFTY - NINE: why?

billie

"okay hear me out, isn't it so crazy that right now ariana grande and nicki manage could be talking about the colab of the year and we could jam on in two years but we would have no idea it's was happening right now?" i widened my eyes.

"like one day i could've been this little baby new born crying or sleeping or shiting and there you were, the love of my life being born in a whole other continent!" i continued.

"like something so significant is happening at the same time but we wouldn't know it happened until after. it's to mind blowing, like the day you flew to new york was the same day i put my car in repairs. what? that is crazy." i pointed at the camera.

"was this what you were thinking about in bed yesterday?" she laughed at me, staring at her computer screen, doing her work.

"yes! i didn't tell you then cause i really had to sleep, but please tell me this is the least bit fascinating to you." i was going on a serious rant.

"i actually do find it fascinating, but not as much as you right now." she laughed a little more.

"you know what made think of that? this, how we now facetime all the time! i know what you're doing and you know what i'm doing, there is no wondering. at least not for the most part right now, but still it's so interesting to think at least five people are pooping right now." i said.

"you just have to bring up pooping, don't you?" she shook her head with a smile.

"yes i do, in fact i think it has to be more than five, at least a hundred are pooping right? cause babies poop a lot." i nodded. "you know i saw a tiktok the other day about heathy poops and the women said the poop has to be the length of your forearm? that's crazy. i'm jealous of whoever poops like that."

"where does that go?" violet frowned.

"i don't know, but i it must feel good to let out." i answered.

"disgusting." she shook her head.

"bozo, you don't get it." i rolled my eyes.

"who are you talking to?" liam frowned as he walked into the break room.

"violet." i answered. "come say hi."

he walked over, like he was forced, waved his hand hi and said, "hi violet."

"why'd he glow down? i thought people glow up." she said from just a glance.

"what is she saying?" liam asked me. i had my air pods on.

"she saying that she loves your haircut." i smiled.

"oh so he cut his hair." suddenly everything made sense to v.

"when are you going to be done with work?" i asked.

"i'm a workaholic, love. i can stay here forever till i'm bored, especially now that you're with me." she answered.

"don't work yourself too hard though." i said, taking a bite from the burrito my mama made me, "drink that water next to you now, say hydrated."

"aye aye captain." she took the water and drank a reasonable amount.

"what are doing after work?" liam asked.

"nothing really, i was just planning to draw on my ipad, why?" i responded.

"some of us are attending jenet's surprise birthday party, pretty sure indra and emi and going to be there too." he explained.

"shit i forgot that was today." i licked my teeth.