three

I'm not sure about this, but it couldn't hurt, could it?

...

Noelle's pov

Yesterday was a rollercoaster of events, and I'm not sure what to do now.

All I can do is, hope for the best.

16:32

JJ said to meet him at his car for 6pm tonight, but I'm still unsure, so I text him.

JJ

why do you want me to come meet you at your car?

it's a surpriseeeeee😎

and why do you wanna surprise me?

you looked sad just tryna be nice :)

Harry's gonna think you're taking me on a date :/ have you told him?

trust me its fine I told him we're going out for food to help make you feel better x

so the surprise is we're going out for food?

if thats what you wanna call it :)

i hate you so much😭

love you too x

see you tonight x

see u x

I take a quick shower and now I have to find something to wear, I hope whatever he has planned isn't too fancy.

I went into my wardrobe and picked out a pair of grey joggers and a dark blue crewneck with green lettering.

I went into my bathroom and put some light makeup on, i had broken out over the past few days.

I added a coat of mascara, some clear lip gloss and a little concealer under my eyes.

I chose a black tote bag and filled it with my keys, purse, phone and airpods.

I unlocked my phone and checked the time, 17:51.

I better start heading downstairs, I don't wanna be late.

I walk down the stairs and wait in the lounge as it's not quite time yet.

Harry strolled over to me and greeted me with a hug, "I missed you Nelly, you okay?"

"Yeah. Missed you too Bog" I said unsurely.

"Have fun" He smiled.

"Hopefully" I laughed.

A few minutes later, JJ walked down the stairs, "You ready?"