thirty

I couldn't even stand the thought of food right now, let alone the smell of it. I really couldn't eat it. Dominoes has so many calories, and that'll just make things so much worse.

I took the box from the fridge and chucked it into the bin, so it looks like I've eaten.

...

Luckily, no one was around when I chucked away the food so no one will ever know. I can't believe I've been so oblivious, it took someone to actually tell me how overweight I am to realise it.

"Morning" Tobi greeted with a huge smile on his face. Tobes was such a sweetheart.

"Goodmorning" I replied, forcing a smile.

"Did you eat last night?" Tobi asked me, he probably noticed I wasn't downstairs the whole night.

"Nah I fell asleep, I had it this morning" I laughed.

"Ahhh" He replied.

A pair of delicate, soft arms snaked around my neck, "Hey" I snapped my head up.

"How you feeling?" Jide asked me.

"I'm okay" I said softly. He didn't look too convinced but he brushed it off as he didn't want to continue nagging at me.

"Bye lovebirds" Tobi said joyfully with his toast and apple juice of course.

"I swear to god if Summer's here today" I sighed while stretching my back.

"I'll have a word with Harry" Jide said in an overprotective sense. I thanked him.

...

JJ's pov
Harry's room.

"Can I talk to you bro?" I asked Harry.

"Go for it" He replied.

"Without her" I said as I noticed Summer sat on his bed.

Summer smiled at me as she walked out. What a two-faced bitch.

"You really need to end things" I said boldly.

"Why? I'm happy" Harry replied, looking very confused.

"Do you realise what she's doing? Elle is in pieces" I said definitively.

"I'm sick of hearing this from everyone! She's one of the loveliest, caring, kindest girls I've ever met" Harry replied. He's so fucking oblivious.

I walked up to him and looked him straight in the eye, "Elle was in tears last night and didn't eat because of her"

"How is that my fault? Or even Summer's fault?" Harry replied, trying to defend himself.

"Summer is being HORRIBLE to everyone, especially Noelle!" I yelled back.

He stuttered, "She wouldn't do that"

"Harry, oh my days" I sighed, "When are you going to get into that thick head of yours that she is delusional! And clearly you are too", just believe your own fucking friends and own fucking sister for fuck sake!" I shouted at him at this point.

"Fuck off" He replied.

I sighed, "Get your shit together, Harry" as I walked out.

I was sick of this shit, I made a group chat with the boys without Harry.

You have made a group with: Ethan, Simon, Vik, Tobi, Josh

JJ: boys

Tobi: Yo

Ethan: Ello

Vik: what's this?

JJ: Harry is still so oblivious

Josh: Tell me about it lol

JJ: We need to come up with something, like proof?

Simon: I mean we have cameras? More than enough lol

Vik: To be fair though

Tobi: To be fair tho what?

JJ: To be fair tho what lmaoo

Vik: oh I was just agreeing with Simon

Ethan: bruv you can't just say to be fair tho😂

Everyone: 😂😂

...
10 minutes later..

JJ: that plan is perfect

Tobi: Let's do it

Ethan: Let's get that bitch out of here !