twenty four

After about 40 minutes, we arrived to the place we were staying. And let me tell you it was even better than the car, it was perfect.

...

I mean this is something I would see in my dreams

I mean this is something I would see in my dreams. The fresh, aqueous water was as clear as a sheet of glass. The sapphire-blue hue could be seen beneath the refreshing water. The overwater bungalow was nice and cosy, I could picture many of our relaxed nights already. There was even a cute little firepit and a modern pool Jide and I could spend our time together in. I couldn't help but have a smile plastered across my face.

"Jide" I whispered, "Oh my God this is amazing"

Jide placed a delicate arm around my waist, "This is fucking sick" 

"Let's head in" He then added.

We wandered in and it was so elegant. It had a homey, yet delightful feel. To the right side of the room there was a comfy beige sofa, with various navy cushions scattered on it. A large tv opposite it with a suburban coffee table in the middle. To the other side of the room there was a lovely modern kitchen, I doubt we'll be cooking anything, honestly. In the corner there was a cute circular table, matching with the coffee table. Everything fit together so perfectly, I was in love.

I faintly squealed as I dropped the bags to the floor, "Oh J, this is perfect!"

He chuckled, "I'll take these to our bedroom"

I walked through to the kitchen and opened a few of the cupboards, "Ah, even the glasses are fancy" I continued wandering around the kitchen when I heard Jide yell.

"Babe, you have to come see this"

I made my way over to the bedroom and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Although, it was the same theme of the rest of the place it was still incredible. There was a huge queen size bed in the middle of the room with a small couch in front of it. There was another huge tv mounted to the wall, with a cosy fireplace beneath it. I wandered into our ensuite bathroom, which again was the same aura of the whole villa, yet so elegant. "I think I want to live here" I laughed.

Jide came up and hugged me from behind, "This isn't even the best bit"

I turned around and then realised we had a little porch. Well, not very little. I opened the sliding doors and there was a luxurious, private hot tub in the corner. "Oh my days! I squealed again. I wandered over, "How unreal?"

...

Half an hour-ish later.

I had finished unpacking and I've never felt so organised in my life. I think this is going to be one of the best holidays of my life.

I walked out into the living room and finding Jide has fallen asleep of course. I took a seat next to him and placed my arm around his shoulder, hoping to get comfy.

"Oh, morning" He whispered.

"I laughed, "Evening"

...

We went to sleep that night in each other's arms, like always. We woke up the next morning at around 11am.  We really were exhausted. "Morning, babe" Jide groggily spoke.

"Morning" I smiled. "What's the plan for today?"

He sighed, "I may or may have not booked a private yacht"

"Omg, Jide really!" I said excitedly.

"We need to leave at 1, we best start getting ready" He laughed.

I rushed into the bathroom so I could take a quick shower. I say 'quick' Jide followed me in and asked, "Can I join you?"

"I suppose" I replied.

...

That shower took way longer than it was supposed to. JJ and I can never take an 'innocent' shower together.

I did some light makeup in the bathroom mirror, a light layer of concealer, a liquid blush and some waterproof mascara. I then, picked out a white bikini with a sage-green cover up on top. Simple, but cute.

I chilled in the living room waiting for JJ to finish getting ready, and so I decided to facetime Talia.

"Oh my god, hey!" Talia answered

"Heyy! Omg I miss you" I laughed.

"I miss you too! How's the Maldives?" Talia asked, smiling.

"Oh my gosh, it is amazing! And the Villa, oh my god it is beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"You should've packed me in your suitcase, I'm jelly!" Talia laughed.

"Not a bad idea" I laughed.

JJ came through and he was finally ready, "Oh hey Talia" He said as he noticed I facetimed her.

"Hey JJ, you having fun?" She asked.

"Of course" He chuckled.

"Anyway we gotta go Tal, I'll text you later, love you!"

"Bye have fun guys" She smiled as the call ended.

Jide helped me up, "Off we go" He said softly as he planted a kiss on my forehead.