twenty

"Ah yeah, what else could you mean?" He laughed sarcastically.

...

We walked back into the party, hand in hand, everyone was pretty drunk by now.

We walked over to Simon and Talia, "Where have you guys been, huh?" Simon chuckled.

We both just looked at each other and giggled.

"We got our answer then" Talia chuckled.

We ended up chatting for a while and soon enough Filly and Chunkz came over.

"Heyy guys" They both exclaimed.

"Congrats on your new song, Elle" Chunkz smiled.

"When I first heard it I was like shiiiit who is this chick it's honestly sick, congrats!" Filly laughed.

"Thankyou, thankyou guys" I said warmly.

"So how are you and JJ going?" Filly winked.

I laughed, "I love how interested you are"

"Gotta know the drama innit" He said in a 'girly' tone.

...

By now it was past-midnightish and everyone started to leave, pretty much everyone was wasted.

I bid bye to everyone as they left, tonight was a really great night and I'm kinda sad for it to end.

Although, earlier was intimidating the night actually turned out more than okay.

"I've probably said this already but, I'm very proud of you" JJ turned to me.

He hadn't been drinking because of training, or else he would be more than wasted.

"You have, and thankyou" I chuckled.

"Anyway, wanna go home and finish what we started earlier?" He winked.

"Of course" I smirked.

We walked outside and waited for our cab, "Hey uh actually I have something to tell you" I admitted.

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Basically, earlier Jack.." I started.

"Jack?" He questioned almost angrily.

"Look it's nothing too serious" I lied, it was intimidating.

"What the fuck happened?" He raged. I knew he was protective but this time it was on another level.

"Earlier, before you got here, he came to the party" I replied. "He uh he's being really creepy"

"What did he say to you, Elle? " He questioned as he noticed I was stuttering on my words.

I sighed. I think I'm going to have to tell him everything. He's catching on to my lying, and it could turn into an even bigger problem.

Telling the truth is better than lying, right..?

I stuttered, and then our cab arrived, I guess this going to have to wait until later.

I cleared my throat and got into the cab, I really wasn't ready to talk about this right now.

I stared out of the window, gazing at the busy, London streets. It was raining and gloomy which took an even bigger toll on my mood. I want to tell everyone but Jack keeps getting in the way of everything. I'm afraid that if I tell anyone, he's going to find out somehow and it'll be over.

I'm drained in thought when JJ catches my attention, "Elle, what is going on? I'm worried about you".

I turned my head towards him, "I can't tell you, or anyone, yet"

"Elle, are you okay?" JJ asked, genuinely worried.

"I'm okay, now, I just can't explain yet, I'm sorry" I said with honesty.

He sighed. He looked frustrated and stressed, maybe I can relieve his stress later. wink wink..