twelve

i'm in my room, come explain

...

I walked hesitantly into Jide's room, "JJ?"

Someone stepped out of the bathroom, but it wasn't JJ.

"Harry?"

"I knew it" Harry slightly laughed.

"What do you mean, what's going on?" I asked, confused.

"JJ didn't storm off, he told me then I said I'd deal with it" Harry replied.

"So what's your point?" I laughed.

"Ever since you had 'that' guy over after a 'date' I knew something strange was going on, you couldn't have had a guy over because you were at Brady's fucking funeral with me. so I took JJ's phone and read your messages" Harry said crossly.

I sighed, "Look, you weren't supposed to find out like this, and this is why I didn't tell you straight away"

"It still doesn't make up for the fact that you have feelings for my best friend" He said with even more aggression.

I rolled my eyes, "Whether you like it or not, Jide and I have feelings for each other, and there's something there and I'm not giving that up because of how petty you're being over this"

This time he was the one storming out.

I sighed even more frustrated. What the fuck do I do now.

...

JJ's pov

I'm looking for my phone because I must've lost it, "Has anyone seen my phone?"

"You should ask Harry" Noelle says.

"Harry?" I ask again, confused?

"Maybe I should come with you" Noelle laughs awkwardly.

She leads me up the stairs but before getting to Harry's room she tells me something I definitely didn't expect.

"Harry knows about us" She sighed.

"What? Did you tell him?" I said even more confused.

"He checked our messages" She sighed, "And he's not taking it well"

"Shittttt, what are we gonna do?" I sighed.

"We could tell the others, they might already know, I'm not sure" She laughed.

"I'm gonna go talk to Harry see you in a bit?" I said.

"Good luck" She laughed.

Her smile is adorable.

...

"Hey... uh do you have my phone?" I asked.

Harry stood up, "You can have your phone but, what do you think you're doing?"

"Noelle?" I assumed.

"How could you do that to me, we're supposed to be mates" Harry sighed angrily.

"We are" I sighed, "Look, I can't help my feelings for her"

"Do you think I'm gonna break her heart?"

"Jack was terrible to her, I just don't want her in that state again" Harry sighed.

"If I hurt her, which I won't, then you can be mad at me" I sarcastically smiled.

He was silent, "So are you gonna accept it or live the rest of your life in misery, cause I ain't going anywhere?" I laughed.

"I don't know bro" Harry said, feeling hesitant about the situation.

"You can trust me, I have a good feeling about us" I smiled.

Elle walks in, "Harry, you may be angry, but I'm happy, we're happy"

"I do want you to be happy Elle, but I don't want you to get hurt" Harry sighed.

"Do you seriously think he's gonna break my heart? I trust him, you just have to trust him" Noelle said.

"I trusted him, I trusted you, but you guys still betrayed me" Harry sighed.

Noelle looked at me and faintly whispered "What do we do?"

"We didn't wanna betray you, but we can't help our feelings for each other" I said.

Harry's pov

They look happy, they are happy.

But I'm hurt, I mean why would my best friend catch feelings for my sister.

I'm not sure about this, but I guess its okay if they're happy? Right?

"If you're happy, I'm happy" I sighed.

"We can date?" Noelle asked happily.

I hugged her, "Yes" I laughed.

"I love you" She whispered.

"Thankyou Harry" JJ smiled.

"If you hurt her, you're dead" I said seriously.

"Oh, I know" He laughed.

"We were planning on telling everyone else tomorrow, is that cool?" JJ asked.

"Yeah" I smiled.

She needs this after what she's been through. I want her to be happy, I just hope JJ is the right fit.