CRUEL SUMMER

• ° • ▪︎ ☆ ▪︎ • ° •

. • ° • ▪︎ ☆ ▪︎ • ° • .

It's the first real day of summer.

The day the Conklin and the Baker family head to Cousins beach to stay with the Fisher family. Belly and Rosalie have been going to Cousins since the the day they were born, they were childhood best friends.

Since before they were even born their mothers had been going to Cousins because they were best friends since like forever.

All year long, Belly and Rosalie were counting the days until their in that house. The dads come to visit on the 4th of July but it's not their place. They don't belong to it, not the way they do. The mothers and the kids.

The summer house is made up of lots of things.

The most important are the beach, the swimming pool late at night, movie nights with the moms and the boys. The boys most of all.

For them, everything good, everything magical happens between the months of June and August because a little bit of summer is what the whole year is about.

So now they are awaiting
a beautiful yet
cruel summer.

( ----- '''《 STARRING 》'''----- )

PHOEBE TONKIN,
ROSALIE BAKER
(rose, rosie, lee)

PHOEBE TONKIN,ROSALIE BAKER(rose, rosie, lee)

( 16, swimming, baking, pisces )

Lola Tung as ISABEL CONKLINSean Kaufman as STEVEN CONKLIN Gavin Casalegno as JEREMIAH FISHER Christopher Briney as CONRAD FISHER

Sean Kaufman as STEVEN CONKLIN
Gavin Casalegno as JEREMIAH FISHER
Christopher Briney as CONRAD FISHER

the rest of THE SUMMER I TURNED PRETTY cast as their respective characters

( ----- '''《 EXTRAS 》'''----- )

Jessica Alba as CAMILLE BAKER
Ryan Reynolds as LIAM BAKER
Dylan O'Brien as RYAN WILLIAMS

Start: 01/07/2022
End: 28/08/2022

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

DISCLAIMER !

~> I do not own anything besides my original character Rosalie and the other characters, that I am going to add with their plots. Everything and everyone else belongs to it's rightful owner.

~> English is not my first language so be aware of spelling mistakes or wrong grammar.

~> This book contains all topics that are in the series, like violence, mild language, drinking and everything else.

~> I will be following the show's storyline buy I will also add my own ideas.

~> Hateful comments will be deleted and you will be blocked.

~> Do not plagiarise my book/ my ideas/ my plot. It is illegal to copy and steal someone else's work. So please just don't do that because writers take a lot of time to write those stories.

~> I hope you enjoy this story & welcome to

CRUEL SUMMER