01. the summer house

chapter one, the summer house

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Rosalie throws her last blue bikini in her luggage, closes it and saunters down the stairs. She has many different outfits choices, with shorts, bikinis, dresses, tops, shirts and a lot more. Right now she wears some shorts with a green top that is covered with little white flowers.

"Did you pack your entire closet into the luggage?" Camille, Rosalie's mother, questions her in a playful tone as she sees her at the bottom of the stairs

"Hahaha" Rosalie laughs sarcastically.

"Where's dad?"

"I'm here, Rose" Liam, Rosalie's dad, answers and kisses her forehead.

"Come on and let me help with your luggage" Liam says and take them out of the door to the car.

"I can't wait to be back. I missed everyone so much" starts Rosalie with a cheerful look on her gorgeous face.

"Ohhhhh I know, especially someone that is named Jeremiah" wiggles her mom with her eyebrows and a smirk.

"Oh my god, mom please stop" Rosalie groans and quickly run out to her dad.

"Do I have to have the talk with you?" Liam questions with a serious yet playful tone.

"What is it with you two? Me and Jere are just friends" she replies with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"I never said a name" sings her dad and she quickly walks to the car and slams the door shut, sinking into the passenger seat with a furious blush.

Her father and mother laugh.

"I will see you on the 4th my beautiful wife. Have fun with the girls and make sure that the boys behave" Liam says and looks at his daughter sitting in the car.