03. first bonfire

chapter three, first bonfire

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The first thing Rosie notices the many people at the bonfire either sitting in the sand, walking or standing around with a bear.

"I'm gonna kill Taylor" Belly says feeling uncomfortable in her tight pink dress. Rosie decided to wear a short black dress with flowers on top of it, what she realized to late, was that it was way colder than she thought.

 Rosie decided to wear a short black dress with flowers on top of it, what she realized to late, was that it was way colder than she thought

"Hey. Where you coming from?" , a boy asks, probably the boy Belly asked her to come, she thinks.

"Uh, a-another party" Belly chuckles nervously. Rosie sees that she was pretty uncomfortable as he offers her his beer.

"You know what, we don't even drink" Rosie pips in, Belly sending her a grateful look.

"Steven!"

"What are you doing here? And I-I'm sorry, wh-what are you wearing?" Steven asks annoyed. The guy buts in, "I invited her and who the fսck are you?"

"I'm her brother. She's 15 and she's 16, you pedo." Steven says, quickly coming to protect his little sister and best friend. "I'm-I'm almost 16" Belly buts in. "Belly, come on" he says and grabs her arm, dragging her away.

Belly and Steven had a little argument when eventually Belly tried to pry off her arm from her brother, resulting into her falling down in the sand.

"Omg Belly! Are you okay?" Rosie asks and instantly helps her off the ground.

Rosie sees Belly talking to Conrad and a girl he made out with. She doesn't want to hear their little chat, so she turns around just to see Jeremiah making his way to her.