15. volleyball tournament

chapter fifteen, volleyball tournament

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Rosalie is still in her bed sleeping, she slowly wakes up as she hears someone knocking on her door.

"Who's there?", she asks, still half asleep.

"Hey Rosie it's me, can I come in?" Jeremiah asks but he doesn't wait for an answer as he opens the door and flops down beside her on the bed.

"Good morning, Rosie" he says, smiling as she lays her head on his chest, not wanting to wake up.

"Five more minutes" she says grumpily and he laughs.

"Hey, um, you excited about the volleyball tournament today?"

Her eyes open and she instantly sits up, "Oh my god, how could I forget that? We're going to beat them today, Jere"

"Oh yes we do, team Rosie for the win, who's going to play with Belly?"

"Taylor is coming into town and she's going to play with her" she responds with a smile.

"That's great"

"Hey Rose I- oh sorry" Belly says as she comes into her room and her eyes widen upon seeing them.

"Don't worry Bells, what do you need?"

"You should get ready, you as well Jere" she replies.

"You're right, let's go" Rosalie says and stands up and going out of the door.

Belly wiggles her eyebrows playfully at Jere and he throws a pillow at her face but she dodges it and runs downstairs.

. • ° • ▪︎ ☆ ▪︎ • ° • .

"You excited for the volleyball tournament?"

"Yeah, I can't wait. I want to raise the most money of anyone" Belly replies.

"Well you have to beat me for that" Rosalie says and playfully punches her shoulder and she laughs.

"And which charity are you representing?" Susannah asks interested.

"The one you help with, the homeless women's shelter" Belly replies.