16. complete disaster

chapter sixteen, complete disaster

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The three girls are walking down the pier, talking and chatting.

"It's the one thing I've wanted my whole life, for Conrad to ask me to go somewhere, and to-to an actual ball and it was all because his mom asked" Belly sighs frustrated.

"Just proves my point why Cally thrives and Bonrad blows" Taylor says.

"Bonrad is a terrible couple name" Belly responds and Rosalie chuckles.

"Okay, precisely. 'Cally' is, like, cute and catchy. Look, I made a Team Cally finsta"

"Oh, my God, Taylor, seriously?" Rose asks, chuckling.

"Oh, my God. I know. What am I gonna do? I mean, how am I supposed to even have something with Cameron if a piece of my heart still beats for Conrad" Belly sighs.

"A piece of my heart will, like, always beat a little bit for your brother, but that doesn't mean that I won't allow myself to fall for someone even more incredible if he comes along"

"Taylor"

"What?"

"Oh, my God. fսck me" Taylor says.

The three girls looking wide-eyed at the massive boat.

. • ° • ▪︎ ☆ ▪︎ • ° • .

All the girls are gathered at the boat playing a game, where Rosalie isn't paying much attention to, rather sipping on her lemonade.

"Put a finger down if you've ever made out with two people within 24 hours of each other"

Some girls put their fingers down.

"Okay, put a finger down if you've ever used a stuffed animal to... you know"

The girls laugh.

"His name was Harry Bear Styles"

"You had a name for yours?"

"Okay, put a finger down if you've ever had sеx"

Some girls put their fingers down but not Rosalie nor Belly. Her having not been thinking about having sex with her boyfriend Jer.