12. the 4th july party

chapter twelve, the 4th july party

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

They have greeted the guests and welcomed them to the summer house.

As for right now, Jeremiah and Rosalie are talking to Victoria, her being really nice young woman. Laurel is standing with Steven and Shayla, his mother wanting to know more about her.

"And then we do Hayley Kiyoko next. She's super vibey. You would love her. Do you listen to SZA?" Victoria asks.

"I'm kind of offended you felt the need to ask me that" Jeremiah replies and they laugh.

"Okay. Of course"

"Why did you bring the pomegranates with you?" Rosalie asks curiously.

"Oh these are for the margaritas, do you two want to help me with them?"

Rosie and Jere share a glance, "sure"

. • ° • ▪︎ ☆ ▪︎ • ° • .

Victoria, Rosalie and Jeremiah started to make the pomegranate margaritas, after a while Belly decided to join them.

"How'd you learn to make these?" Belly asks, looking at the drinks.

"So I actually spent a summer in this desert town in Texas near the border called Marfa. And there was a bar there that served these, and I told the bartender that I would not leave until he showed me exactly how he made these" Victoria responds chuckling.

"Can I try a sip?"

"Are your parents cool with that?"

"Yeah, yeah, no, they don't care"

"Oh, then, sure. I'm gonna take this out to your dad. Do you two mind taking those out to Susannah, Camille and your mom?" Victoria asks, pointing at the drinks on the counter.

"Yeah, sure" Belly and Rosie answer.

"Thanks, love" she responds and goes outside.

Belly tries a sip.
"Oh, well, how is it? Strong?" Jere asks, chuckling.

"That is amazing" Belly says, looking at the margarita.