04. deja-vu

chapter four, deja-vu

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Rosalie woke up with a smile on her face. She went to the bathroom, making her morning routine. She decided to wear a blue top with a matching blue skirt, that was littered with small white flowers. She had put her hair in a high ponytail and went to the kitchen.

 She had put her hair in a high ponytail and went to the kitchen

As Rosalie walks down she can hear the families chatter. "Do we really have to physically sit for our portraits?" Rosalie hears Jeremiah asking.

"Susannah's portraits?" Rosie asks, making her precense known. Jere looks back and see his Rosie looking beautiful like always.

"Morning Rosie"

"Morning"

"Can't she just, like, look at a picture on her phone or something?"

"Okay, get out" Jere laughs and pushes Steven away, also trying to look at Rosie as she sits down on the stool next to Laurel.

"Yes, for Susannah's portraits she needs to see you in the flesh in order to capture your essence. While you're still young and full of hope" Laurel answeres.

Everyone laugh. "Her words" Laurel adds.

"Well, Conrad does not have hope, actually. He's hopeless, but my hangover smoothie... it cures all" Jere says proudly.

"Can you please just hurry up?" Conrad groans from the couch.

"Maybe you shouldn't have drinking anything" Rosie teases but Conrad doesn't have the strength to retort something back.

"Just go back to bed, all right? All right, seriously, Steven, get out" Jere demands, getting fed up with Steven.

"Oh, come on."