02 | love is a battlefield

Chapter Two🎲Love is A Battlefield

Chapter Two
🎲
Love is A Battlefield

Chapter Two🎲Love is A Battlefield

。゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖

Halloween was quite a big deal in the Henderson household. Every year, they went trick or treating together and it was there thing. Olivia also loved dressing up. Last year, she went as Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and had her orange tabby cat Mews as Toto. This year, she was going as an angel. She even had an old pair of angel wings that completed her costume. She twirled in the mirror one last time before leaving. Dustin was going as Ray Stantz, a character from Ghostbusters. It was the most adorable thing she had ever seen.

"Ahh wait, I need a picture of the two of you!" Claudia Henderson squealed just as her kids were leaving.

"You already got some of me this morning though," Dustin sighed.

"Not with Livy though! You look so beautiful, honey." Claudia complemented her daughter, so proud of how much she's grown. Dustin and Olivia both looked at each other and shrugged. Claudia got her camera and snapped numerous pictures. Olivia just wrapped an arm around her brother's shoulder with a beaming smile and giggled.

"Alright mom, we really gotta go now!" Dustin said.

"Okay okay, go have fun!" Claudia told the two as they both went out the door.

🎲🎲🎲

"Dusty, I can't believe Three Musketeers is in your top three favorites!" Olivia exclaimed to her brother as the party were trotting through the neighborhood. "Reese's Pieces is obviously the best."

"Agreed!" Mike held up a high five and Olivia returned it. Lucas and Will both nodded enthusiastically. Suddenly, someone came up to them in a mask, scaring the gang.