04 | do it for america, erica

Chapter Four
🍦
Do It For America, Erica

Chapter Four🍦Do It For America, Erica

◈◆◈◆◈◆◈◆◈

            Just as the gang discussed the day before, Olivia and Dustin went back to the roof and successfully managed to spy on the Russians the next morning without getting caught. They were now back in the break room of Scoops with Olivia standing besides Dustin, while Robin and Steve sat across from each other at the table, listening intently to what the Henderson siblings were recounting what they discovered.

            "That keycard opens the door but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also has a massive gun, Dustin explained.

            "Whatever's in this room, whatever's in those boxes, they really don't want anybody finding it," Olivia added in.

            "But there's gotta be a way in," Robin pondered, who already seemed to be forming a plan in her head.

            Steve mindlessly twirled his hat and blowed in it. "Well, you know," He said slowly. He leaned in and folded his arms on the table as a smug look formed on his face. "I could just take him out." He suggested.

            "Take who out?" Robin asked Steve with amusement written in her tone.

           "The Russian guard," Steve shrugged. Robin folded her arms and looked at him in disbelief. "What?" Steve questioned her. "I sneak up behind him, I knock him out and I take his keycard, it's easy." Steve explained as if it were nothing.

            Olivia shook her head at him, and Dustin seemed to be thinking the same thing. "Did you not hear the part about the massive gun?" Dustin quipped.

            "Yes, Dustin, I did," Steve retorted. "And that's why I would be sneaking."

            "Ah," Dustin said sarcastically. "Well, please tell me this, and be honest: have you ever actually won a fight?" He remarked. "Because if I remember correctly, Liv saved your ass from Billy last year."

            Robin widened her eyes at the new information, having a hard time believing that the gentle, soft spoken Olivia Henderson, actually fought someone. "Woah, woah, hold up. You," She pointed to Olivia, "Miss Saundra Dee, you got into a fight?"

            "Billy wouldn't stop beating up Steve," Olivia explained. "I couldn't just stand there and watch Steve continuously get hurt."

            "Wow," Robin said in disbelief. "I just, I can't believe it."

            "What?" Olivia shrugged her shoulders. When Steve, Dustin, and Robin all stared at her for a minute, Olivia frowned. "Why is that so hard to believe?" She queried.