07 | junkyard shenanigans

Chapter Seven🎲Junkyard Shenanigans

Chapter Seven
🎲
Junkyard Shenanigans

Chapter Seven🎲Junkyard Shenanigans

゚❁ུ۪ °ₒ 𓂂 ˚ 𓂂 ₒ ° ₒ 𓂂 ˚˖⋆

            Steve scanned the old junkyard that was mostly consisted of broken down cars and odds and ends of things. Right in the middle of the yard was an aged and rusty school bus that looked like it had no more life in it. "Oh yeah, this will do just fine. Good call, dude." Steve complimented. Dustin grinned from ear to ear as if he had received the highest of compliments. They needed a place where they could trap Dart, and according to Dustin the slightly spooky junkyard was the perfect place. The trio walked in comfortable silence and continued to throw more meat behind them. Suddenly, Olivia heard a faint voice calling them ahead. Looking up, she smiled at the familiar faces: it was Lucas and Max.

            "Who's that?" Steve asked cluelessly. Noticing Dustin's sudden distraught expression, Olivia gave a pointed look to Steve. She ran towards Max and Lucas and gave the two a hug, relieved to see them. One way she was similar to Joyce was that she was a constant worrier. She had not heard from Nancy or Jonathan, Will was getting worse, Hopper was M.I.A, and now Dart was added to the list. So she was just relieved to know that those two were okay.

            "So, what's the plan?" Lucas asked once everyone was gathered together in the middle of the junkyard.

            Olivia grabbed her purple hoodie that was wrapped around her small waist and put it on. She walked closer to the bus and put her hands on her hips. "I guess we just find anything that looks, you know, monster proof and use them as sort of like shields on the bus." She tried to explain. "This bus is our safe spot, we need to cover this bus to make sure that it's impossible for the Demogorgan to get through."

            The two girls decided to team up together, and they were able to find pieces of tin and metal. Olivia enjoyed Max's company. She could tell why Dustin took a liking to her. Despite not even knowing the young girl for barely a few days, she already thought of her like a little sister.