01 | go hawkins tigers!

Chapter One
🕰️
Go Hawkins Tigers!

𓆩♡𓆪

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
MARCH 26th, 1986
HAWKINS, INDIANA
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Dear El,
Thank you for sending me your last letter! We still miss your here in Hawkins, especially me and Dusty, but I am so proud of you and am so happy to hear that you are making friends in California. The diorama your making sounds lovely, I wish I could see it.
To answer your question, me and Steve are doing great. More than great, actually. He has been acting a bit.... strange around me lately but he's the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. Dustin's doing good too. He's still the same old Dusty, which is what I love about him.
Mike misses you like crazy and talks about you non-stop, though I'm sure you already know that. How's Jonathan doing? He hasn't been writing back my letters which is starting to worry me.
I'm so sorry I can't come visit you during Spring break. I would love to come but Steve said he had planned something special for us that I can't miss.
Oh and Dusty says hi by the way. He is sitting write next to me as I write this letter and has been begging me to write that.
We miss you!
Love,
Liv

𓆩♡𓆪

             Olivia looked at the mirror and straightened out her green and orange cheerleading uniform, something she certainly never thought she'd be wearing. She was always very insecure about the way she looked and never considered herself beautiful. Back in the fall when her senior year started, she quickly bonded with Chrissy Cunningham over their boring history class, and just like that they became close friends. With her bright and bubbly personality, Chrissy was easily one of the sweetest people Olivia knew and was grateful to have met her.

            And before Olivia knew it, she was trying out for the Hawkins High cheerleading team after Chrissy insisted that she try out. Olivia's senior year was quite busy, with cheerleading practice taking up most of her free time. It still baffled her— just three years ago Olivia was a really shy and quiet girl and was convinced she was invisible, but now she was co-captain of the cheerleading team with Chrissy Cunningham and she was dating Steve Harrington. It was crazy how her life turned around.

            She pulled her hair into a pony tail with a green scrunchie and turned around to Steve, who was grabbing his Family Video uniform that was hanging in their closet. Since Steve practically lived with the Henderson's now and stayed in Olivia's room, most of his clothes were hanging up in Olivia's closet. So it was now their closet, and the thought made her smile. "Steve, how do I look?" She asked, spinning around in her skirt.

            "You look beautiful," Steve said with pure admiration while putting on his vest. He walked over to her and leaned in for a kiss. "I can't believe my girlfriend is a cheerleader."

            "Steve!" Olivia swatted his shoulder and her cheeks were painted a deep shade of pink.

            "Do you have to go right now?" Steve pouted and wrapped his arms around her waist.

            "Yes, I do," Olivia groaned, not wanting to leave either. "Chrissy will be mad at me if I'm late for the pep rally and you made me late last time! And you have to pick up Robin anyway."

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, steve harringtonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें