Author's Note

A/N: This book is unedited and may contain grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors. So If you do not like grammar errors this is not the book for you. 

~Absolutely no harsh comments will be tolerated. I will accepted constructive critiques but nothing abusive or harsh. 

~Absolutely no copying my work, I've worked hard on this book and it's only posted on Wattpad so if you see it else where please lmk asap as copying someones work and claiming it as there own is a crime.

-This is entirely fiction and this whole book has come out of my mind. None of the characters are based off of real life people and all events that happen are coincidental if they coinside with you or someone you know... 

~Also Mature content is in this book so please be cautious before preceding. I do give warning at beginning of the chapter or before a break in the scene where there's mature content to help readers who still want to read but don't want the content know when to skip. (There will be warnings of Mature content if it is sex and suicide) (However there is swearing throughout the book such as the F*ck, Sh*t, A$$, Etc. so if you do not like these words please do not read this book.) I have other books that do not have this kind of swearing and you may check them out it you'd like- There is a reference to them in the back of the book.

~Warning this is a cheesy & cringy teen fiction/romance novel so if you don't like cheesiness or cringe this book may not be for you... Lmao 

~Be sure to comment, vote and share if you like what you see. It helps motivate me to write quicker and better stories!!!

-Business inquiries you can DM me with some details and I will give you my email.

-If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for all my friends and supporters please DM me!

Happy Reading Everyone... 

❤ -Sadie