Chapter 18

AINSLEY POV

I woke up at 8:30 to be ready for Keaton. I was going to hear his piece, but, I wasn't going to let him hurt me.

He pulled in right on time and I got into his car. He handed me my coffee and my favorite chocolates. We didn't speak until he pulled into the Walmart parking lot to talk.

"Ains, I never wanted to break it off with you." He started. "I didn't it because I love you."

"Keat, I can't do this. You seem so bipolar one minute you want me the next you don't. I can't do this anymore. I-I think we need to just be done." I said not thinking, I really truly in my heart didn't want us to be done. But, at the same time I couldn't be hurt again.

"Are you sure? You agree with me on this one?" He asked.

"Yeah, lets just be done with this, maybe I wasn't ready for a relationship yet."

"Ainsley you're didn't do anything wrong. It was me."

"Really you have to pull the 'It's not you, it's me card'" I said with a chuckle.

"You know what I mean." He said with a glare. "Let me take you home."

He took me home and I went up to my room. I tried not to sulk because this was for the best. I wasn't ready for a relationship. No, I was ready it just wasn't Keaton & I's time yet. If it was we would still be together. If we are meant to be we will find our way back to each other.

KEATON POV:

When she wanted us to be done I my heart felt heavy. I loved her and I didn't want to hurt her, but, in my heart I knew it as for the better.

After I dropped her off I wanted to call her and tell her not to leave me, to stay with me, to do long distance. But I couldn't bring myself to make her suffer so I could be happy. If it's not meant to be it's not meant to be.

I went home walked to my room and played video games to keep me distracted. I leave in 4 days for college and I needed to get my mind off of Ainsley and on to packing my things and thinking about football season.

I decided to go downstairs and grab something to eat. My mom made homemade pizza last night so I grabbed a piece of that and jumped into my car and went to Brant's.

Brant didn't live too far away. So I was there in just a few minutes. When I arrived there I went and knocked on the door and Brant's mother answered.

"Hello, Mrs. Mason, I am hear to see Brant." I said.

"Hi Keaton, he is in his room you can go on up." She replied pointing to the stairs.

"Thank you." I answered.

I walked upstairs and went to Brant's room.

"Hey man." I said.

"My boy, what brings you to my neck of the woods." Brant commented.

"I need to talk to you." i said

"Um ok, what's on your mind?"

"I want to be with Ainsley but I don't want to force her or ruin her life." I said.

"Then just give her some time to think and then maybe you'll see if you can be without her or not." He suggested.

"Yeah man, maybe, but i love her Brant, she's not just some girl I sleep with and forget her name or don't talk to again." I said.

"To be honest I don't know how you feel but I know you must really love her if you are here asking me for advice." He said, "If I were you I would give her some time and see how she feels too."

"I will try that how much time do I give?"

"However much she needs to realize you are too good to pass up." Brant said hitting my shoulder.

Then we dropped the subject and played Call Of Duty for a while before I decided to go home. 

A/N: Super short chapter but I will be releasing another chapter later today so be on the look out lets get some votes though!!! 

I thought I'd bring out Keatons POV too in this chapter.

Keep up on the votes, comments and shares and thanks for 1.2K views.