Chapter 9

Keaton's P.O.V:

"Come on man this party is going to be great. You have to come." Brant begged.

"I dunno Brant. Ains wouldn't be too happy If I went and ruined my chance of getting a scholarship." I pleaded. I was so close to getting a scholarship to ISU.

"Please Keaton, you won't regret it." Ryan said. "We'll keep you outta trouble.

"Fine but If you guys do something dumb, I am not participating." I decided.

We decided to go to Ashley's party. Her parents went away for the weekend and she decided to throw a big party. All the seniors would be there. We pulled up to her house and could hear the music from out here. We all walked up as a group.

"Hey Keaton! Didn't know you were coming." Ashley yelled over the loud music.

"Neither did I." I whispered under my breath taking in a deep breath.

"Come dance with me." Ashley used her finger making a come over here motion.

I glanced at the guys. They were giving me the you should go so I don't have to glare. Ash has been throwing herself at me since we were Sophomores.

Ash was wearing a black leather mini skirt and a red tube top and some red stiletto heels. They looked really uncomfortable, I could never walk in those.

I walked over and started dancing with her. She tried to get all up on me and I kept pushing her away. She gestured for me to come upstairs with her. God what was she thinking i wasn't going to sleep with her. I was with Ains.

"Come here Keat. I have something for you." She said in a voice a little louder than a whisper.

"What Ash?" I asked.

She started slipping her clothes of. One garment at a time. Underneath she was wearing a red lace lingerie set. She started walking closer to me. I slowly backed away.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"Ash you know just as much as I do I am in a relationship." I started. "I am not a cheater, so please put your clothes back on."

"Come on Keat, she doesn't have to know." She replied. Still edging toward me.

"No Ash. I am not that type of person and you never call me Keat again." I pleaded.

She was now really close to me. She started kissing my neck and then moved to my lips. She tried to take off my shirt that's when I drew the line.

"Ash NO. What is wrong with you. Stop being a bitchy slut. What part of no I don't want to be with you do you not understand? I am with Ainsley and I am perfectly happy with her." I said as I headed for the door.

"Fine but we'll see just how much Ainsley likes you back. Don't be running to me if she breaks your heart." Ash said with a bitchy grin on her face.

I left the room to find the guys.

"I am leaving." I said to Brant and Ryan and they just looked at me dumbfounded "You guys can come with me or find another ride home. I said very bluntly.

I walked to my car by myself.

I called Ainsley.

"Hello?" Ainsley said into the phone crying

"Ains. What's wrong." I asked her.

"Go to hell Keat, You know sure as hell whats wrong." She yelled. "Ash sent it to me."

"Ash sent you what?" I asked. I was so confused.

"The video of you and her. Keaton Kenneth you were kissing her for god's sake." She told me. "I thought we were together." She said bawling into the phone.

"Ains, It's not what it looks like. Let me explain." I pleaded.

"Don't play dumb Keaton, I know she's been throwing herself at you for a while now." She yelled. "Save your excuses. We are done and don't ever talk to me again."

"Wait Ains, let me explain." I asked.

"G-goodbye Keaton." She stuttered out hanging up.

What the fuck did Ash send to her? How was there a video? Did Ash set me up?

I texted Ash because I didn't want to hear her voice.

Me: wtf did you send to Ains?

Ash: Told ya she wouldn't stay with you forever; you should be thanking me.

Me: What the fuck, why the hell would you do that to me?

Ash: I did what's best for you Keaton. You should have seen that video.

Ash: Video attachment below.

She sent me the video. She edited the video and made it look like I was coming onto her and not the other way around.

Me: That's not how it happend and you know it Ash, tell Ains. Please Ash.

Ash: Sorry lover boy I am not going to do that. I want you all to myself.

Me: Ash I don't want you, I don't love you I love Ainsley.

I just admitted I loved her to the girl that claims she's been in love with me for years.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Me: You are a bitch and I don't want to speak with you or see you again until you make things right with Ains.

Ash: I will grow on you. You haven't seen me in bed yet, the guys can't get enough. You will be calling me everyday you just wait for it.

Me: Ash your sick. I'm done with this. I fucking hate you, you've ruined my life.

I went home and checked my email hoping I had some good news today. Today was the day emails came out about my football scholarship to Iowa State University. There was 3 unread emails. One from University of Minnesota, One from Oklahoma State University. I opened the ISU one first. It read.

Mr. Keaton Colt,

Greetings. This is Alice McCade at the Iowa State University admissions and scholarship office. We are pleased to announce that you were accepted into ISU. Also, a note from our football coach.

Congratulations! You were chosen to receive a football scholarship. We hope you choose to become a Cyclone in the near future. Let me know If you have any questions. You can contact me or Alice in Admissions. -Coach Kinkle

Alice McCade: 555-2345

Coach Frank Kinkle: 555-9876

Congratulations again,

Alice McCade

amccade@isuadmissions.edu

I wanted to calls Ains and tell her. She would be so proud. But, she would just get pissed if I tried. to talk to her.

I hung out with Cooper, Mitch, Brant, and Ryan for the next couple weeks. I saw Ainsley at school but she would bee line it away from me. Lola wouldn't even talk to me at home. I went to a couple parties I got stoned and drunk. I avoided Ash at all costs.

NOTE: Short filler chapter... I can't believe that we are already 10 chapters in! 

What do you guys think of the Ashley-Ainsley-Keaton scenerio?

How about 30 votes for the next chapter???!!! Remember to comment and vote. I'd love to see how you guys are liking or not liking where this is going. Also if you guys have any plot suggestions feel free to DM Me.