Chapter 14

Ainsley POV:

Prom night.

I stood at the top of the stairs wondering what Keaton would say when he saw me. I don't know why I am scared but I was. There was an uneasy feeling in my stomach. I just wanted everything to go smoothly. I slowly walked down the stairs careful not to trip because I was in heel. My royal blue gown trailed behind.

Keaton's face when he saw me was perfect. He looked speechless.

"Ains you look great baby." He said with a grin. "Blue is your color."

"Thank you." I said blushing. "You look great too Babe."

We took pictures at my house for my parents. Then we went to Lola's to take some with her, Cam, Maya and Brant.

When we got their I saw Lola was wearing a white gown with the sides cut out. She looked so good and very sexy. Maya was wearing a simple purple dress that fit her perfectly it looked as if it was made for her. Once we finished pictures we headed to prom!

We walked into the gym where it was decorated beautifully with black and gold. I sat down across from Keat. Girl sat on one side and boys sat on the other. Maya was to my left and Lo was on my right. We started making small talk as we waited for our dinner. Once we finished eating Keat asked me to dance.

"Let's get out of here." Keaton suggested in the middle of a slow song.

"Ok, that sounds nice." I answered.

I went over to tell Lola and Maya where I was going. Then I gathered my things from our table and followed him out the school to the car.

"Not gonna even lie to you Ains, prom kinda sucks. But, at least I gotta see you looking absolutely stunning." Keaton stated to me with a smirk and winked at me.

"You're right that wasn't like all the movies made it look, but I am glad I went because I got to spend more time with the boy I love." I said not realizing all the words I said and blushed.

"You don't know what you do to me every time you blush, me knowing that I did that to you turns me on." He stated.

I blushed again. "Baby, I am not having car sex." I laughed.

"I bet i could convince you, oh come on just a quickie?" He asked. Pulling the car into a nearby park.

"Keat, no, that would be so awkward." I pleaded.

"Babe, it would be so hot." He said putting his lips upon mine gently kissing my lips slowly getting more powerful almost as if he was hungry for me. He deepens the kiss and our tongues danced together. He peeled his lips away and slowly made his way to my sweet spot on my neck. I moaned.

"Come on Ains baby, for me." He groaned against my neck. I started unbuttoning his shirt giving him the sign it was okay. I unzipped my dress slowly and before I knew i he was inside me not wasting any time.

"Oh Keat... Faster. Don't. Fucking. Stop." I moaned out loudly in between breathes.

"That's it baby say my name. Who do you belong to." He asked.

"You... I am always yours." I stuttered out almost reaching my climax.

"Don't you cum until I say it's okay." He commanded.

I feel myself hitting my climax tightening around his massive cock. Holding my orgasm in is so damn hard.

After a few more thrusts he finishes inside me and we both collapsed on to our respective seats.

"Oh shit." He says.

"What?" I asked.

"I wasn't wearing a condom." He angrily states. "That's the fist time I've never worn a condom. You felt so good though Ains. So damn tight."

"Keat. You finished inside me. I am not on birth control yet my appointment is in two days." I said almost in a whisper. "My parents are going to kill me."

"It's going to be okay baby. We'll figure this out. I am here to support you no matter what but first lets go get you some Plan B and a morning after pill." He suggested.

I am in tears at this point. I put on my change of clothes that I was going to wear to after prom and cuddled with him in the car for a couple hours. Within minutes I was asleep.

When I woke up Keaton was gone and we were sitting in front of O'Malley's Convenience Store on 2nd Street. He must have gone in there to get my pills. He is so sweet.

Keaton came back with 2 bags. "Hey Hon, didn't mean to wake you up." He said.

"It's okay, I love you." I said smiling.

"You're in a good mood. I love you to Princess." He smiled.

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"Your pills and some snacks. I got your favorite Chocolate covered pretzel." He said handing me the bag of pretzels.

"Thank you." I said opening the bag.

"You wanna stay at my place tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah, I do, but can we just cuddle tonight...?" I asked nervously

"Of course Ains, after everything that happened in the car wasn't going to do it again tonight. I love you and I want to make sure you are safe. I won't be mad if we find out your pregnant because you're the girl I love and would want to have a family with someday anyways." He said looking me in the eyes.

The tears started up again... "I love you so much too Keaton, you are who I want to have a family with too, but not just yet. I am too young for this." I stated partially laughing.

He kissed me softly. "We'll get through this together love." He said pulling me into this warm chest. He smelled so good.

We pulled out of the stores parking lot and headed to his house. This was definitely a prom to remember.

A/N: I'm back!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting more chapters lately... It's been so hard to find the time. I have also been having a hard time to find ideas. I hope this chapter brings a lot of thrill and hope for the next couple chapters. I can officially say this book is half over. There will only be 15 more chapters at the most.

What do y'all wanna see in future chapter??? Please let me know because I am very stumped on what to write about... lol

Thank you all for all the love and support and on 300 Reads and 100 votes!!!!  Please share this book with your friends and family and have them Vote, Comment, and share too. Thank y'all again!!! Love you guys, ~Sadie!!!!