Chapter 11

Ainsley POV: A Couple Weeks Later...

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT BELOW...

I was sitting in in my desk in science and Keaton decided to actually talk to me. I decided to give him a chance to speak.

"Hey Ains. Did you see the video?" He asked. "The one I sent you last night."

What video was he talking about? I haven't gotten any messages from him.

"No Keat, I haven't gotten any messages from you." I stated.

He pulled out his phone and checked his messages.

"Oh shoot it didn't send, here let me show you." He replied showing me his phone.

A video started playing. I was in tears by the end of the video.

"Oh my gosh Keat. I am so sorry," I said crying. He pulled me into a hug.

"Ains It's okay If I saw a video of you doing that with someone else I would think the same thing. It's not your fault." He said.

"If only I would have listened to you I wouldn't have hurt you." I pleaded. "I am so sorry Keat. I don't deserve you." I finished burring my head into his chest. He smelled so good. I realize I had missed that smell so much.

"Ains, please look at me please. I don't deserve you. The more I think about it the more I know I want to spend my life with you Ains. Let me prove it to you." He answered.

"I missed you Keat." I told him.

"I missed you more Ains. Knowing that I hurt you was the worst feeling in the world." He said.

I peeled myself from our hug and looked into his beautiful blue eyes that were looking down back at me. He pulled me back in for a sweet sensual kiss. It wasn't hard. It was a soft kiss showing how much he cared for me. I parted my mouth so he could deepen the kiss. After a couple more seconds he pulled away. I wondered if I did something wrong. He just looked into my eyes.

"I love you Ains." He said. I was shocked not expecting him to say that.

"I love you too, Keat. I am just now realizing it but Keat you make me so happy and I want you." I said to him as my eyes were starting to water.

He pulled me back into a hug and I happily cried against his chest.

"Let's never fight again." I said.

"I agree Ains." I answered.

Suddenly I had just realized we just made out in front of the whole science class. I pulled my head out of his chest and just looked around smiling, also looking a little embarrassed. Everyone started clapping. Which was very awkward. We went back to what we were doing in class. Keaton texted me.

Keat: Hey date night tonight. I am taking you on a long awaited date.

Me: Ok sounds good. Where are we going?

Keat: It's a surprise. Just wear something cute.

Me: Okay, I love you <3

Keat: I love you too Ains. Always know that.

I went home and got ready for my date. I put on a black dress and with a red belt around my waist and red heels.

^Ainsley's date dress

^Ainsley's date dress.^

_____________________________________________________

Keaton POV:

I pulled up to Ainsley's house and went and knocked on the door. Ainsley was wearing a beautiful black dress with red accent colors.

"You look stunning Ains." I told her when she opened the door.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself." She told me.

"I know I always look good for you." I said grinning. She rolled her eyes grabbed my hand and said "let's go lover boy." Damn she drives me crazy when she calls me lover boy.

I let her decide where we were going.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

She shook her head no.

"Lets go up the mountain to the cliff." I suggested.

"OK that sounds fun." She said.

We went to Pickhinkle Mountain. We got out of my car and I grabbed a blanket to sit on.

She turned on some music and started dancing.

"You're crazy you know that?" I told her looking down shaking my head.

"I'm crazy about you..." She responded as if she knew exactly what to say.

I immediately got up and pulled her into me so we could slow dance we were dancing to "Perfect" By Ed Sheeran. She looked into my eyes and I stared back into hers. I pulled her into a sensual kiss which ended up becoming a french kiss. She kissed with hunger like she was wanting more.

I wrapped my hands around her waist gently stroking my hands up and down her back she had her arms around me. I moved my hands to the front of her and softly squeezed her breast. She moaned into my mouth. I grabbed her a little harder. "Ah fuck Keat." She said.

I moved my hands down her stomach and into rubbing her thigh. Slowly I worked my hands under her dress to her sex. I started rubbing her she moaned. "Keat" She moaned. "Don't stop."

"I love it when you fucking say my name. Say it again" I told her.

"Ah Keat." She almost yelled. "Do not stop."

"You don't want me to stop?" I said.

"Don't stop please ." She said almost whispering.

"I want to fuck the shit out of you right now." I said to her.

"Please Keat. Please do it." She pleaded.

I shoved my hard into her, i started slow and then starting speeding up. I took her right there on the mountain. She felt so good, so tight.

"Fuck Keat, I am going to cum." She yelled tightening herself on me.

"Hold on Ainsley a little longer." I said panting.

After a few more thrusts we both hit our climax. I laid on the blanket.

I leaned over to kiss her and thank her for the amazing sex.

"I fucking love you." I told her.

"I love you too Keat. I've always have."

We cuddled there on the mountain for a couple hours. Then I took her home and kissed her goodnight. I officially became a fan of make-up sex.

____________________________________

Ainley's POV:

We announced that we were back together the next day at school everything seemed to be going amazing in our relationship. Everyone was happy for us- well except Ash, but who gave a shit about her she was a complete bitch to me. I was happy and so was my parents, Keat and Lola so that's all that mattered to me. I also became a huge fan of makeup sex.