Character Details

{Note from Author: Hey guys! I've decided to break down some of the character details. Here are what I believe these characters looks like.}

Character Details

Main Characters:

Ainsley Nichole Morris

Ainsley is a 17 year old Junior in high school. She is the daughter of Amanda & Keith Morris and the sister of Josh Morris. Ainsley has dark brown hair with blonde highlights flowing through it. She has blue eyes and is 5'7 . She is very sporty. Ainsley doesn't think anyone likes her but little does she know all of the football and basketball players think she's a catch.

Lola May Colt

Lola May Colt

Lola is 17 born just 3 weeks after Ainsley, she is a junior in high school. Lola is the daughter of Lisa & Ken Colt and the sister of Keaton & Alex. Lola has blonde hair and green eyes and is 5'5. She is also very sporty. Lola is also a pianist and plays at weddings. She is dating Cameron McGregor. Lola tries to bring the confidence out of Ainsley.

Joshua James Morris

Josh is 19 and is a freshman in College. He is the son of Amanda & Keith Morris and brother of Ainsley. He plays baseball for UCLA and is some what of a hot shot. Josh is 6'0 tall with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He is very protective of Ainsley. Josh is dating Riley Luther and has been for the last 3 years.