Chapter 6

Ainsley's P.O.V:

TWO WEEKS LATER

It was the night of the homecoming football game. We are walking into the gym covered in face paint and wearing our mans jerseys. Our pep rally is today and they were going to announce homecoming king and queen. Keaton, Brant, Ryan, Noah Key, and Craig Waterman were up for king and Ashley, Savannah Bryant, Jenna Kelly, Lucy Quail, and Naomi Harris were up for queen.

Ooh Principal Davis is announce the results. "Hello everyone. I know you hate it when I don't cut to the chase to here we go." Principal Missy Davis started. "Your homecoming Prince and Princess of Spirit is Ryan Snyder and Jenna Kelly." Everyone clapped for them and Principal Davis announced the next prince and princess. "The Prince and Princess of Sportsmanship is Brant Mason and Lucy Quail." Once more everyone clapped and the received her small tiara and sash. "This years Prince and Princess of Kindness is Craig Waterman and Naomi Harris." There were only 2 candidates left for homecoming king and queen. "Your homecoming Prince and Princess of Honesty are Ashley Glover and Noah Key."

Oh my... That meant Keaton was homecoming king. I was so proud of him.

"The moment you've all been waiting for. This years homecoming King and Queen is Keaton Colt and Savannah Bryan. Congratulations.!" Principal Davis finished.

I ran up to Keaton and gave him a hug and congratulated him and told him I was so proud of him. He hugged me back and I fixed his lightly crooked tie.

^This is what believe Keaton to look like

^This is what believe Keaton to look like.^

_____________________________________________________

KEATON's P.O.V:

My head was going to explode. We've won our homecoming games for the last ten years and we didn't want to be the team to break the streak. The pressure was on.

"Everyone huddle now." Coach Jim Hansen ordered.

Everyone obeyed because they didn't want to be benched or piss off coach.

"We are going to play hard, we are going to make the first move. We are going to do the unexpected and this is NOT going to be the team to break me streak. Do you hear me?" Coach Hansen yelled.

"Yes coach." The team yelled in unison.

"OK then lets go do what we do best and play football, lets beat some ass your fans deserve it." Coach stated.

We all ran through the tunnel onto the football field. I saw Ainsley in my Jersey with my number 77 on it sitting by Lola, Maya, Jess and Savannah. Damn she looked hot.

I saw Ashley walked up to Savannah and Ash started yelling at her. I couldn't make out what it was. Savannah sat there though about in tears. Ainsley must have stepped in to help because she was yelling back at Ash. I was going to see what was going on. But, coach said it was game time.