Chapter 12

WARNING TALKS OF SUICIDE BELOW.... IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS THOUGHTS OR TALKED OF SUICIDE.... KNOW THAT IT IS NOT AN ANSWER. PLEASE CALL OR ASK SOMEONE FOR HELP. MY INBOXES AND DM'S ARE ALWAYS OPEN.

Ashley's POV:.

I knew I shouldn't have felt so guilty for Keaton. I mean what I did was peer rude and pretty evil but still I was saving him for a life of regret. Keaton could have had me. Cheer captain, prettiest girl in school and he picked his little sisters slutty best friend. I was only friends with those bitches because of him anyways. If I can't have Keaton my life was over, he was the only boy I wanted. I decided that If I couldn't have him then I was going to kill myself.

I was sitting on my bed with a bottle of pills in my hand, I was prepared to take all of them and put myself out of misery. I wanted to make sure that Keaton knew that he was the reason I was going to die. So I dialed him up. It went straight to voicemail. By this point I was bawling kind of.

"Hi Keaton, I just wanted to let you know that you are the reason I am dying tonight. I am swallowing a bottle of pills and you aren't going to stop me. The reason being is that you chose your Ainsley that little bitch over a true grown women like myself. I am done fighting I am done with life. I just want you and that little whore of yours to know it's your fault." I said bawling into the phone.

I swallowed the bottle of pills. Then my phone rang it was Keaton. He had his chance to talk to me. It was over. He kept calling. 4 or maybe 5 times. He left several voicemails, I didn't give a shit. It was over soon all my pain would be gone.

______________________________

KEATON: POV:

My phone started buzzing, I looked down and it was Ashley calling. Hell no. I wasn't going to answer it she was a bitch to me. She left me a voicemail though. She never left voicemails. I listened to it because I was a bit curious.

This is what she said. "Hi Keaton, I just wanted to let you know that you are the reason I am dying tonight. I am swallowing a bottle of pills and you aren't going to stop me. The reason being is that you chose your Ainsley that little bitch over a true grown women like myself. I am done fighting I am done with life. I just want you and that little whore of yours to know it's your fault."

I tried calling her to let her know this was not the answer. She didn't answer. I called 5 maybe 6 times. Then I got into my car and drove to her house.

"Ash don't do anything stupid. I am on may way." I left as a voicemail.

When I got to her house I saw her in her bathroom sitting on her toilet crying with a pill bottle in hand.

"I took the whole bottle." She said. "Now you can be with her."

"I'm calling 911." I yelled. I dialed it up quickly.

"911 what is your emergency." The operator said.

"Hi a friend of mine just swallowed a whole bottle of pills, she was trying to commit suicide." I said as calmly as I could.

"Is she still breathing? Eyes open?" The operator asked.

"Yes she is still breathing eyes open, she is talking to me to." I replied.

"Ok that is good, keep her talking. I am going to keep you on the phone. OK? I need a name and address we will send an police officer and ambulance over now." She said.

I told the operator her name and address and within 5 minutes an ambulance and police officer were there to escort her to the hospital.

I drove myself to the hospital. They wheeled Ash into a room I couldn't go into to. I needed Ainsley to know where I was. We had a date tonight. I texted her.