Chapter 2.

This story has got 300+ reads in just 2 days and I can't be more thankful to you guys for all the support and cooperation you have given me.
Thank you❤

In the last upadate Aryan asked Imlie out for a coffee date and she agreed.

Imlie is now driving Mrs. Lambigadi towards Rathore Mansion.
She thinks about her conversation with Aryan and smiles gleefully.

She is feeling something very different, which, she has never felt before. Millions of butterflies are dancing in her stomach and her heart is beating at a fast rate.

A tingling sensation is passing through her body and she is feeling all flustered recalling her conversation with her husband.

She is experiencing all those things which are often discussed amongst her classmates when they talk about their boyfriends.

A feeling of being important to someone.
She can't express in words or actions about Aryan's impact in her life.

Her conversation with Aryan today, made her look at him in a new light.
Now he is not only her mentor, her supporter or her protector, but he is also someone who holds utmost importance in her life, her strength, without whom her existence, now seems incomplete.

He taught her how to respect herself, to love herself before loving others,to be selfish for her own happiness, to stand up for herself and many other life lessons which she cannot express, but can only feel within herself.

Today, after many days she is feeling happy for herself.
She wants to forget everything that has transpired between her and Narmada in this week and let herself free and enjoy her life to the fullest with her partner, her life partner, her Aryan.

She has realised that she is falling for Aryan and she knows that he also feels the same.

But she is scared to love again and get her heart broken. She knows that Aryan would never do that to her, but her fears always overpower her feelings towards him and stop her from reaching out to him and hold his hand forever.

Now that she thinks about it, maybe whatever she felt for Aditya was not love, at first place. Maybe she just had admiration towards him for what he was, for his dedication towards his profession, he was a hard working journalist and that attracted her towards him.

Maybe he was just a crush, and due to her marriage with him, she felt obligated to think that she loved her husband, be loyal to him, be responsible towards his family and perform duties of a wife.

But those duties, those responsibilities and that obligation towards her, were never reciprocated.
He had confessed to her for quite a few times that he loved her, but she never felt secure with him or with his so-called love. She always feared that he would come under Mailini's manipulation and leave her. And that's what happened.

But with Aryan, it was different. Her marriage with Aryan though forced, had turned out to be the most beautiful blessing of her life.

She thought about her journey with Aryan till today and a smile, automatically bloomed on her face. It was bumpy ride with many ups and downs but it is a journey she is going to cherish forever.

She decided that she will give herself a chance at love, at living her to the fullest and enjoy each and every moment that destiny will offer her.
Now she has a partner who will hold her hand and walk with her through this journey.

She will learn to love Aryan and also discover herself in the process.
Maybe this little coffee date will be their first step towards loving each other.
She was super excited and wanted to reach home soon.

Her thoughts came to a halt when she noticed a car speeding towards her from the opposite direction.
It happened all of a sudden that she was just blank for a few seconds.
Before she could compose herself and think of a rational solution, it was too late since the car was almost near and she had to divert her car's direction.

The car hit a nearby pole with full force causing an accident. People gathered around the car trying to take her out. Someone called for an Ambulance.

Last thing Imlie remembered before she blacked out was Aryan smiling at her, one of his rarest smiles.

************
At Rathore Mansion:
Aryan was pacing around in their room since half an hour, trying to reach to Imlie.
It's been an hour since he spoke to Imlie and she was not still home.
She should have been home half an hour ago.

He was frustrated that he was unable to reach her. First she wasn't receiving his calls and now, he wasn't able connect her through phone, it was out of coverage area.
Now his frustration has turned into worry.

He feared about something unknown. His sixth sense was indicating him towards something bad.

He decided to go and search for her.
He was moving towards the main door when he heard Arpita calling him from behind.

Arpita:- "Kya hua Aru?"
Aryan:- "Didi, Imlie aayi nahi ab tak. I'm worried for her. It feels like something bad is going to happen."

They were disturbed by the ringing of Aryan's phone.
Since it was an unknown number, Aryan ignored it.
It rang again and Aryan received the call to lash out at that person but stopped hearing the lady talk,

Lady:- "Sir, this call is from City Hospital. Am I speaking to Aryan Singh Rathore?"

Aryan:- "Yes. I am Aryan Singh Rathore. What's the matter?"

Lady:- "Sir, your wife Imlie Rathore has been admitted in our hospital due to an accident. We found your number at speed dial in her mobile, so we called to inform you-"

Before she could continue, Aryan ended the call and rushed towards the main door. Arpita called him from behind, but he ignored and was already sitting in the car to go the hospital.

His heart skipped a beat, his gut feeling was right. Something was wrong with his Imlie.

Nothing should happen to her. He cannot afford to lose another loved one, now.

He has decided to make a fresh start in his life, with Imlie by his side. Thinking about his life without Imlie was unimaginable. He needed her by his side to lead a peaceful life. She has to be alright......

***************

Here you go, with the next update.
Thank you for reading it patiently.

I know, it didn't had any AryLie moments, but according to me Imlie's realization was quite important.
So I just ranted out everything that came to my mind while writing about Imlie.

Please vote and comment.