Chapter 16.

We have reached almost 20 thousand reads and 1 thousand plus votes for this story. 🎉🎉🎉
I'm extremely thankful to all the readers.
Special gratitude to all the readers who have been my support since the very beginning.

I also apologize for this very very delayed update.

Don't forget to click the star and vote.
And do lots of inline comments.
I love them.

Enjoy reading......

•••••••••••••••

Previously:
Aryan and Imlie had left Rathore Mansion and shifted into their new home.
They went on a beautiful date, had their first kiss (ahem ahem..), and some heartfelt conversations between the two.
Imlie learnt about Aryan's parents, his past and then followed some more intimate moments between the duo.
They were happy together.

...................

Two weeks later,
It was seven in the evening as Aryan entered the home after an exhausting day at work. He didn't visit the Bhaskar Times today, that meant he didn't get to see Imlie since morning, which only added to his tiredness.

Entering the house, he admired their photo frame in the lobby for a couple of seconds before proceeding forward.
The whole house echoed with a loud sound, "Problem hai? Andar solution hai!!"
(Guess karo, kaun sa show hai.)
Imlie was probably watching something on the television, he concluded.

As he entered the living room, he found her comfortably sitting on the couch, in her night wear, the remote control clutched in her hand, with a childlike excitement on her face, adorned by a huge smile. Her eyes twinkling, as she was watched the television with utmost concentration.

She was a sight to behold. Looking absolutely carefree, happy and cheerful.
He had never seen her so relieved in all the months he had known her. Her face had always been marred with one or the other kind of stress and worry. But not anymore.
It warmed his heart seeing her like that and he knew leaving the Rathore house and making their own home was one of the best decisions he had made in his life.

He took slow and calculated steps towards her and propped on the other side of the couch, then proceeded to stretch himself so that his head rested on her lap.

Imlie was startled and let out a yelp of surprise, feeling his presence all of a sudden.
"Ahhh, Aryan! When did you arrive? I didn't even realize."

Making himself comfortable, he looked up at her and answered, "When you were too engrossed in watching something. What is it, that has kept you so preoccupied?" He questioned, turning to look at the TV.

"Surely you would know about this show. Right?" Imlie asked doubtfully.

"Uhh no. Is it that popular?" He asked.

"How could you not know 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'"? Imlie asked dramatically.
Aryan rolled his eyes at her dramatic expressions. " You are exaggerating."

"This was my favourite in childhood. Didi has also watched it, how come you didn't?"
"Because I wasn't interested in TV." Aryan said lamely.

"So, you were a boring kid in your childhood." Imlie teased.
"Whatever." Aryan retorted, closing his eyes in weariness.

"You are late today." Imlie stated, though he had messaged her informing about it. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"Hmm...I'm tired to the bone. My head is throbbing. Some incompetent fools couldn't prepare a presentation properly and I had to redo it." He answered.