Chapter 11.

Enjoy reading...
Please do inline comments...

It was eight in the morning when Imlie opened her eyes and found herself in Aryan's arms. His gaze was focused on the tall buildings that passed by.

Just as she was about ask him when they would reach, their car entered through the majestic metal gates of a skyscraper.

As they neared the building, Imlie saw the name of the building which was written in bold golden letters against a black background,
"HAPPY HOMES,
Designed by, Divyanka Singh Rathore"

As soon as she read the name, she knew that this was Aryan's dream project.
This was the brainchild and a dream project of his mother.
It was due in a month,but looks like it was ready before time.

As the car stopped at the main entrance, Aryan offered her a bottle of water, so that she could feel fresh.

Before she could say anything Aryan exited the car and opened the door for her to step out.

They both stepped out of the car and walked towards the reception. The receptionist rushed towards them in hurry, greeting them multiple times.

"Is everything ready Mr. Sharma?" Aryan asked in a authoritative tone.

"Everything is ready, sir. Just like you wanted, I have arranged everything." The receptionist said hurriedly.

Aryan gave a curt nod and turned towards Imlie who looked clueless, impatient and had a frown etched on her face.

Aryan held her hand and walked towards the elevators.
"Yeh kya ho raha hai, ABP?" Imlie asked in a low voice. She was annoyed as well as impatient.

"Kuch nahi. Tum chalo mere sath." Aryan said.

They entered one of the elevators and Aryan pressed the button for the 15th floor.

Imlie clutched Aryan's hand tightly as the lift moved upwards. This was probably the first time she was going to be at such a height.

As they reached 15th floor, the elevator doors opened with a ping and Aryan took her towards right side where there was a large door, with a finger print recognition system.

As Imlie saw the name plate, her eyes were filled with tears.
Two names were written on the same name plate:-
"Imlie Aryan Singh Rathore
&
Aryan Singh Rathore".

She looked up to see Aryan who was in turn looking at her with a nervous yet anticipated expression on his face.

"Yeh humara ghar hai?" She asked in a low voice.

"Yes" He nodded.
"This was the surprise I was talking about yesterday. I wanted to bring you here on a happy note, but it has to happen like this." He said with a sigh.

Imlie immediately took him in a bone crushing hug which he reciprocated with equal fervor.

They broke the hug after a few moments and Imlie turned to look at the name plate and traced their names softly.

"But why my name?" She asked.

"Because this is your home. The rent of your room in Rathore Mansion which you had given before our marriage, it was used in the interiors of this house. So, there is your contribution in making this penthouse a home. Hence your name ought to be there." He said lovingly.

The tears which she had controlled flowed freely as he said that.

"This is my home." She said while sobbing.

Aryan rubbed her shoulders gently to console her and said, "Yes. This is your home. Our home."

"Shall we enter?" Aryan asked.